- 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 -

I laughed at Jinhyuk's joke and fell down onto the bed while keeping my phone to my ear.
Me: "I swear Jinhyuk you are some clown."
Jinhyuk: "Here to turn your frown upside down."
Me: "Thank you."
Jinhyuk: "Of course."
I flipped and turned to the side and stared through the balcony, not focusing on the scenery though.
Me: "You're always there for me. I wish I could see you again. This brat always controls who I see because he's some possessive weirdo. Hey- Why are you laughing?"
Jinhyuk: "I don't know I just feel like you overreact sometimes. He just loves you.
A lot."
Me: "Yeah but I can't even go out with my male friends because in his words - 'I don't trust their eyes won't land on you'. I've been friends with them ever since I was 3."
Jinhyuk: "He just really loves you and wants to protect you Y/N-"
Something suddenly pulled my phone away from my ear and forecfully turned me around to face the other way.
Oh God.
Jeno.
I nervously chuckled as I greeted him.
Me: "Oh hi Jeno-"
Jeno: "Wrong number. Don't call my woman again or the woman who gave birth to you will be busy mourning your death."
He hung up and violently tapped my phone screen when doing so.
Jeno: "So, you want to complain to some guy about my possessive behaviour?!"
Me: "Um-"
Jeno: "Oh. He's your side isn't he? Or am I the side and being foolish here thinking I'm the main?"
Me: "Jeno it's not like that-"
Jeno: "You need to be taught a lesson."
He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of bed. He continued to drag me all the way down the stairs with immense strength and threw me onto the sofa.
Jeno: "Why can it not just get into your head that you are not allowed to speak to other guys?!"
Me: "They're. My. Friends."
Jeno: "I. Don't. Care! You belong to me and me only!"
Me: "You know what? If you're just going to be some controlling freak I am going to walk out on you."
Jeno: "Oh you are are you?"
He looked down, chuckling in a deep tone. Slowly walking towards me still on the sofa, he whispered in my ear.
Jeno: "I don't think so."
I slightly shuddered and proceeded to move away from him.
Me: "Get away from me."
Jeno: "I'll have to teach you the hard way it seems."
He slapped his thighs and got up, walking away from me to the bedroom. I didn't even let him get out of sight before running to the basement with the home line phone. I sat crouching down in the corner and dialled the police.
911: "Hello?"
Me: "Hi this is Y/N L/N speaking."
911: "Yes Ma'am you have dialled 911. How can I help-"
Me: "It's my boyfriend he's gone mad and he's going to-"
911: "Please remain calm Ma'am while we send someone there. Where are you? What is your location?"
Me: "It's-"
I paused as I heard a loud bang not too far from me.
I dropped the phone: shocked, worried and terrified.
911: "Ma'am? Are you still there?"
That loud bang had to have been the basement door. I peered up only to find his brute-like body glaring down at me.
911: "Hello? Ma'am?"
Me: "J-J-Jeno please don't-"
He slowly picked up the phone and cleared his throat.
Jeno: "I'm sorry Ma'am. You have the wrong number. The number you are looking for is-"
He violently dashed the phone away and broke it onto a wall. Crouching down to my level, he sinisterly watched me tremble in fear as my eyes grew wider and blurry.
Jeno: "You didn't really think I was going to let you off without punishing you? Well my dear precious sweet lovely cream puff, everyone learns from their mistakes one way or the other don't they?"
He sighed and lifted my chin up with his finger and began examining my face.
Jeno: "A few bruises won't damage your beauty forever princess."
Me: "Jeno... I beg you... I'm so sorry-"
Jeno: "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh. Keep quiet.
Or the neighbours will hear your screams."
- The End -