Chapter 3 - Can't focus

LISA's POV

"Jennie, wake up. Your parents might see us in your room. I heard the engine of your parents car outside" I said to Jennie who is on top of me but she just hug me tight. "Let them be, they will not enter this room"

"You're really a stubborn girl huh? If you don't get up and wear clothes, that's the last sex we will have" As I said that, jennie immediately jumped out of the bed and wear her clothes.

"Very good, now let's go to your study room before your parents see us here" I said and she just roll her eyes at me.

"So our discussion for today is about calamities and disasters. I know you are aware that many earthquakes, typhoon, volcanic eruptions are happening to our world right?" I said to Jennie and she just nod at me. She's wearing a big shirts of mine and I can see that she is not wearing some panties. God jennie.

"May I know what's the difference of calamity and disasters?" Jennie said

"Calamity is an event which causes great and sudden damage. For example, disaster. Disaster is a sudden accident or natural catastrophe that causes great damage or loss of lives. For  example, earth quake." And she just noded at me and here I am. I'm starting to feel wet because her sit now makes her pussy more revealing. I can do this!

"We really can't tell when does an earthquake will occur because there are no still tool to know it" While I'm discussing, her ballpen falls in the floor. She stood up and when she bent over, fuck. I need to focus! I need to help her! Lisa focus please!

JENNIE's POV

I can see that Lisa can't focus because of what I'm wearing. I know she's trying to to avoid my contact and specially my pussy but I know she can't. That's the power of Jennie Kim😉

"Oh did you sleep here Ms Manoban? Please join us to eat lunch. We just want to know you more" my mom said to lisa and here I am, I'm feeling horny again so i got a plan to do. Watch it Lisa.

"Yes Ms Lisa, please join us" I said to her and wink at her.

"S-sure Mrs. Kim" we go down and sit on the table. I'm infront of Lisa and I start to put my feet in her legs until I reach her big dick. I know she's starting to sweat that's why i smirk at her and wink.

"Are you okay Ms manoban?? You are sweating, do you have a fever?" My mom said. Lisa will speak something but I stop her.

"She has a fever mom because of the lesson she taught to me last night and this morning. That's why I told her to just rest in my room" I said to my mom

"Why didn't you tell me earlier Ms Manoban. I will prepare for some soup. Jennie, go upstair with Ms Manoban and let her rest in your bed. I'll just prepared the soup okay?" My mom told me and I just nod at her.

"You are so dead Ms Jennie Kim"

"I know"

LISA's POV

"Do you want us to get caught??" I said to her but she just laugh at me. Gosh even her laugh is so hot. We are here in her room again and jennie locks it.

"Thats not gonna happen babe. I know you can't focus on what I've been doing you know" well she's right tho but argh jennie kim!!

"You really want this? Even though your parents are here??" I said to her and she noded. I was about to kiss her when we hear a knock on door. Jennie immediately jumed out of the bed and open the door.

"Here's the soup Jennie, gave this to Ms Lisa okay and feed her properly" jennie's mom said

"Don't worry mom, I'll feed her properly" Jennie said and the door slowly closed. I'm now looking at jennie who is already crawling at the bed. I kissed her already and she's holding my nape and she is now sitting in my dick and I know I can feel her wet pussy. She started to rub her pussy to my dick and i start to moan.

"Aahh jennie you'll be the death on me" once i said that. I flip our position and i start to remove my pants. I insert my dick and I hump her faster and slowly.

"AHH! LISA FASTER!! AHH!" Jennie moan at me and I kiss her while humping her pussy.

"You're so tight Jennie. And I love it"

"IM CUMMING LISA!! AHHH!!" I remove my dick inside her and look at her deeply in her eyes.

"Do you think I'm done with you?" I said to jennie and i start sucking his breast and I insert two fingers in his pussy again.

"Ahh.. you're so good. Faster faster please" she cum after saying that words and i lick the juice in my hand. She switch our position and now I'm waiting for her to do what will she do to me. Until she crawled at me and kiss my jawline and start to suck my big dick. Oh God! Help me!

"Ahhh! You're really professional when it comes to this? Who else you fuck like this huh??" I said to her but she still sucking my dick until I cum. I'm breathing heavily on what we did. She just lay down here beside me. "You didn't answer my question awhile ago Jennie"

"I've already fuck many boys but you are really different babe. Lets sleep. I'm tired" and we fwll asleep together that day and no lessons again that was taught to her