Chapter 5 - Sex in Car

Lisa's POV

"You'll be the death of me Jennie kim!" I started to kiss her hungrily because i started to miss her soft kiss and sweet lips. Argh. I started to kiss her in her neck and I heard her moaning. I ripped her clothes and suck her breast and yeah. That moan again which become suddenly a music to my ears.

"Ahh lisaa!! Come inside me please!" Jennie beg to me and I just start to kiss her again and slowly removing my pants and I insert my big cock inside her.

"Did you miss this? Huh?" She just noded at me and I hump her faster. We are just here in the car and thankfully i can still fuck her properly. So i decide to remove my dick at her and kiss her.

"What the fuck?! Why did you fucking remove your dick manoban?!" She groans at me but i just laughed at her at switch our position. We're doing the doggy style.

"I have one request for you Jennie" i said to her

"What is it?" She said while catching her breathe. I smiled and I whispered to her

"Call me daddy" she's not answering yet but i started to hump her faster. I already can feel my whole big dick inside her

"Aaaaa!! Fuck fuck daddy!! Faster!" I cover her mouth because someone can hear us and can report us for doing sex in public. Even though were just alone here. I heard her crying that's why I kissed her neck and i know we are both gonna cum.

Jennie's POV

"Fuck daddy! I'm cumming!! AHHH!!!" My legs is already shaking because of what I've release. Damn that's so good. I stand up and push her in the shot gun seat and i hold her big dick and start to stroke it up and down. I chuckled and start to kiss her dick and lick it. Lisa is holding my hair so i can eat her big dick that properly.

"Are you ready babe?" I saw her bite her lips that's why I chuckled and start to put her dick inside my mouth.

"Uhmm... fuck jennie thats good..." she pushed me more that's why i can feel that her big dick is inside my mouth. Wow how come her dick is still good??

"J-jennieee!! I'm cumming!!" And yeah thats the hint.

"Your cum is so good huh??" She just laugh and kiss me. I was about to get dress when she stop me.

"Who told you we're done??"

"I thought...." she didn't let me finish and she started to kiss me again hungrily and girl. I fucking love it. It makes me turn on more!

"N-now I know why aren't we finish yet" i told to her between in our kisses. She looks at me and waiting for me to say my answer.

"Because I'm the only one who eats you. And I totally forgot that you are not yet eating my pussy babe. And I'm craving for it, daddy.." i said to her seductively and she smirks at me and she slowly switch our position. Im now sitting in the shot gun seat and she's now looking at my pink pussy.

"You're so wet huh? You're a naughty girl jennie. And it turns me on" she said and started to lick my pussy and I started to moan.

"Sht lisa! You are so fucking good huh?" As I said that to her. She insert her two finger inside me roughly

"Ahhh! Lisa fuck you!!!!" Im catching my breathe because anytime I could passed out because of what we are doing but fuck that. It feels so good!

"Cum for me babe" she whispered at me and she insert it more faster that make me hurt her back because of my thumbnails until i release it and catching my breathe heavily.

"I never have imagine that we could fuck in the car" lisa laugh at me and put her pants back. She help me to cover my shorts.

"I'm sorry for ripping your clothes. Wear this, keep it. It looks so sexy in you more than me" lisa said while pouting that's why i kiss her. She's so cute!

"Whenever someone complimented me, i never get flattered. But why does when it comes to you, it makes me more turn on?" Because its true. Lisa is the only one who makes me turn on more whenever she complimented me.

"Because I'm lisa manoban babe. Are you excited on what will I teach you tomorrow?" I just look at her and waiting for her to answer

"I'm gonna teach you why does our tongue is the most strongest in our body"

I'm sorry for the late update!! HAHAHAH I DIDN'T KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE WIL READ THIS SMUT BOOK HSHSHSHS JENLISA IS REAL

KEEP ON STREAMING GUYS HIKHEK

SA FILO BLINKS DYAN NAKO MANYAK SADYA CHAROT