Jenkai

After 1 year

"Manoban, it's 1 year since you and jennie broke up! Please stop chasing her! She has already move on!" Lisa who is now laughing because of what Chaeng told to her. It's been one year since they fall apart. Lisa chase her and explain herself but jennie doesn't want to believe in her.

"I just don't know why she is not listening to me. You know that I love her so much chaeng. I really love her. This month supposed to be our wedding day but she chose to ran away from me. A-and in us.." lisa slowly wipe her tears that coming from her eyes.

"Tell me chaeng, I deserve her and she deserves me right?? I can't believe you and chu don't believe me on what you guys are accusing on me. You all know that I love her! To the fact that I'm completely lost without her. I just want her to get back chaeng.. "

Chaeng didn't say something to lisa after seeing her bestfriend broken and so lost in life. She hug Lisa and wipe all of the tears that coming from her bestfriend eyes. She don't know if she will believe that she cheated on Jennie but she knows that Lisa will not be so broken if she is guilty for cheating.

"Let's go home Lisa, you are tired. Come on" Chaeng slowly help lisa and they're about to get go on the side door and surprisingly, they saw Jennie laughing with Kai. Lisa felt her hands become cold and trying to control herself.

"Hey Jen, and hi kai. I need to talk to you later Jen" Lisa and chaeng left the bar and Jennie who is looking at lisa. She knows that she is hurt too by what Lisa did but same as chaeng instinct. Lisa will not be so broken if she is guilty. But she don't know how to talk to lisa anymore. She's still hurt. Being with Kai forgets everything that Jennie feels towards lisa.

"You okay jen? Do you want to go home?" Jennie just held the hand of kai and enter the bar like nothing happened. Jen keeps on drinking but kai is stoping her because she really is drunk and needs to be sobber.

"Hey rosé, I'm sorry if I answer the call. Jennie is so drunk. I don't know why she drunk herself. Can you help me to get her home?" Kai waited for chaeng and she help kai to bring jennie on the car who is now crying and they don't know the reasons why. Kai say goodbye to them and chaeng left. Jennie didn't know that chaeng will drove her to their house of lisa. Since jennie say yes in the proposal of Lisa. She bought a house for them. Lisa supposed to live with jen but yea, things happened that you don't want to happen.

"Aaa I-I love you but w-why did you hurt me?" Chaeng heard jennie saying those words but she just continue on fixing the bed for her.

"C-chaeng do I deserve this? Do we deserve this? Kai is courting me again and I know this time he changed but I really still don't know" Chaeng still doesn't answer and she just hug jen because she knows both of them are so broken right now and hurt.

"I don't know Jen, I believe at Lisa because I know she won't cheat on you at the same time. I still need to know what really happened. Because she says that her assistant is the last one she is with" jennie stand up and remember who is Lisa's assistant and how did she be with lisa that day.

"I think its clair. That fvking slut" Chaeng was supposed to say something but her phone rang and it was jisoo. Chaeng left and Jennie was left at the bed. She goes to the room of lisa and she saw her sleeping well like nothing happened.

She saw someone is calling Lisa and she is hesitating if she's gonna look who it is. But because of curiosity, she look at who is calling at her and it's clair. She felt her blood coming up and just close the phone. She answer the phone call and heard the things that she didn't deserve to hear.

"So are you ready to have sex again?" Jennie drop the phone and immediately comes out of the house. She dial a phone number and immediately call it.

"I will accept you in my life again kai but I have a favor. Marry me"