I hate you, I love you

LISA's POV

"Manoban, I'm busy from work but I want to talk to you. Me and Chu are worried to the both of you tho. I'm not doubting you okay? Were here to help you to remember if something happened between the two of you even though you said before you really don't know why you are naked in the bed of clair" when chaeng said that. I try to remember more what happened back then but I really can't.

"That day is the only day we are with each other and then I remember that I kiss her but after that I don't remember what happened" chaeng face palm and jisoo stood up.

"What? Why y'all leaving?? Did I do something wrong?" They're not talking to me but they are just looking at me.

"So it is confirm huh. What do people will do after doing a make out lisa?? Of course they will have sex after doing that shit. How could you do this to jen? How could you do this to us? I believe in you, i believe that you're not the father but lisa. You said that you kiss her.. " I couldn't speak. I don't know what to say. They're right, maybe something happened between me and clair that day. I just couldn't remember.

"Why couldn't you just wait to see if I'm the father. I love jen guys. I love her since her college days and you all know I wouldn't do that to her" I'm trying to stop and hold my tears from going down in my eyes. Maybe I'm guilty? Maybe not? I really don't know..

"Even if you did it or not. You still kiss her and maybe the worst part of it is maybe you are fucking clair when jen and i is calling you" I punch chaeng and chu is stoping me from punching her again. And when I realized that I hurt her. I run outside of the house and drove to the beach where me and jen always relax.

"Fvk life" i lay myself down in the sand and just looking at the pink sky. My phone vibrate and it was jennie who is calling.

"Where are you? Clair is here" I immediately stood up and drove back to our house. I kiss jen and chaeng and chu is also there. Why do I feel so nervous?

"What are you doing here clair?" She stood up and put some disc and I hug jen because of what clair will do that can ruin our relationship.

"If this is the only way to believe me then watch this video." Clair play the video and I just drop the phone because me and clair is fucking each other and jennie look at me so empty.

"Jen you believe me r-right?" Jen slap my face and i just let him throw me all of the things she wants to throw at me. I look at clair who is now like fighthing jen and me. How did that happened? I don't remember!

"I don't remember that shit! Why don't you believe me?!" I shout at them and can't believe that they fall in the trap of clair.

"You're such a lier. I can't believe it that you will believe in her than me. Are you happy now?! Or just pretending because you have to?"

"You want a divorce? Sure I will give it to you. I hope you're happy on what choice did you do. Thanks for not believing in me guys. Jen keep these key. I will go with clair and be with her. And take care of the child"