More Questions! A New Girl?!

Previously:

Recovery Girls Pov:
When I came into look at the young girl, there were so many students at the door trying to listen in on what's is happening. I just walked past them and opened the door. The said girl looked at me and smiled softly. "Hey Granny, Hows Goggles doing?" She asks as I walk up to her and feel her pulse. "He's doing fine. The really problem is if you are okay." The girl itches her cheek, "Yeah, that Bird man almost managed to hit me! Isn't that kinda awesome? There's only one person that I can't beat and that's, sensei! So when I saw a super strong challenge I guess I let my guard down a little." She chuckles softly. I looked up to Nezu and he just smiled and nodded his head.

Y/N Pov:
     Nezu asks, "So what's your world like?" I put a finger on my chin and thoughts. "Well it's kinda like yours but there's a hero agency and we don't have quirks. We also fight monsters not people." A blonde guy with a mustache speaks up with a loud voice, "Yeah! So how do we know that you aren't lying to us?" I shrug and sip my tea, "I mean, I am a certified hero, but you don't have to believe me." Nezu smiles and looks at the others in the room. "I believe you but if the others don't, you can be in the hero class then!" I look at him and nodded. "Sure but I still need a place to stay and a way to get back to my world." I look at him while he was thinking a bit, "I understand that, and we will be sure to look into it! As for where you will stay! We will give you an apartment and a weekly allowance  for your groceries and other needs." He says happily. "That Sounds awesome! I'll be sure to find a job to pay for the rent!" I say softly really not wanting to get a job and just do what I used to, to get payed. "No, no that won't be necessary. I will pay for it. You shall be my guest!" He threw up is arms in excitement and my ears perked at hearing something that I wouldn't have to pay for. "I mean if you insist." I shrug still giving my emotionless face, but on the inside I'm doing a happy dance.

At the Apartment

    After shopping for the things I needed, I looked up at the apartment complex and smile softly. It kinda looked like Sensei's and my apartment. When I entered my temporary home, I smiled a bit. "This place is nice, it has a nice view and it's near a Great supermarket with outstanding sales!" I look around and plop on my f/c futon. Once my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep!

The Next Morning

     I woke up today and looked at the clock and sprang right up. "DAMN IT! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!" I quickly get changed and bolted to school. As I was running I almost ran right through a building. I finally get there and run into the King-look-a-like beaming at me, "Why good morning young L/N! You seem to be lost! 1-A is down the hall on the left!" I look up to him and give my goofy smile. "Thanks for the directions!" I walked off to the direction.

Midoriya's Pov:

     We were talking about who we wondered the substitute teacher was today since Sensei got the beaten up yesterday. That's when Sensei came into the room, "Alright shut up and sit down. We have a new student today." He states and waits for them to come in. That's when we all heard someone saying,
"1-A, 1-A, 1-A, 1-A, 1-A!" Thats when the door slammed open revealing a girl with l/h, c/h with e/c. "Uh..." she says softly and looks around the room. "You sure took your time." Sensei says while grunting. The girl just looks around. "Well are you going to introduce yourself or are you just going to stand there?" The girl then stands infront of the class with a stern face. "The names Y/N L/N. What's poppin'?" The whole class sweat drops at her words. She then looks up to Sensei and a hint of realization hit her eyes. "Oh Goggles, it's you! You holding up good?" We all look at her shocked that she spoke to The Eraser Head like that! That's when we heard a grunt, "Yeah I'm fine. Sit next to Bakugou, he's over there." He says while pointing to him. She walks to her new seat, her h/l, h/c rests on her shoulders (ignore if you have short hair) while her head rests on her desk and her e/c slowly close. That's when we hear Sensei clearing his throat. "Alright, getting back to the matter at hand. Our battle hasn't ended yet." Everyone started to panic, "You mean there's more villains?!" Sensei looked a bit annoyed. "No, the sports festival. You guys will have to train for two weeks." That's when everyone gets a fire started in their eyes. This is my time to show Almight what I can do! We all were talking about how we were going to train until we hear a snore. We all slowly looked over to L/N and sweat drop, how can someone be so relaxed when the festival is coming up? That's when I realized that she was the girl from yesterday! "Hey, you know what I just realized?" Everyone looked at me confused and I pointed at the girl with a bubble coming out of her nose. "She's the hero from yesterday that killed Nomu!" That's when the realization hit everyone. "Really?! I wonder why she is here, maybe cause she appeared literally out of thin air!" Uraraka says.
"Or maybe it's cause she has great potential and they don't want her power to fall in the wrong hands, ribbit." We all looked at Tsu and she shrugged her shoulders. "It's just a theory." That's when the snoring stops and Kacchan is standing right over Y/N.

Bakagou's Pov:

I slam my hand on the new extras desk, she woke up and looked up to me. "Hm? What do you want?" she asks him and slowly got up and cracked her back. I look down at her and get even more angry. "How the hell did you best that bird, you extra?!" I ask, that's when she gave me a confused face and rested her head on her hand. "What do you mean by how? I just punched it." Her simple answer pissed me off, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST PUNCHED IT?! WHAT IS YOUR QUIRK THAT YOU CAN JUST PUNCH SOMETHING THAT POWERFUL AND KILL IT INSTANTLY!!" I slam my hand on her desk and she didn't flinch one bit which pissed me off even more! "Yeah what is your quirk? It's insane that you made it out of there unscathed!" I hear the Red Shark ask. A shadow covered her eyes. "You want to know what my quirk is?" We all gulped even Half n Half which DIDN'T SURPRISE ME AT ALL! "It's simple really..." we all look at her as her goofy grin comes back on her face. "Cause I don't have one." She states and still sits there like an idiot. "WHAAAAAT?!" Everyone except the quiet nerds said.