Disrupted mindset

hello everyone,

i know i have barely updated in such a long time but its mostly because i have been so busy with school and exams, however, after this week, i am officially done with school. hopefully i can update more.

anyways tonight, I am not feeling that well.

i just feel so down and upset that i have to talk to someone. i know its not just me that feels this way tonight. there is at least a hundred more people out there who feels like this. and just maybe i can one day be brave enough to share why i feel this way, without fearing judgement.

i know its stupid because you guys don't even know me personally but its still so scary sharing something so personal. the people that have shared so far, i cant say how proud of you all i am because tonight i can come from your heart. i can see how hard it is every time i delete a sentence and rewrite then delete it again. i hate contemplating but i cant help it tonight. the issue i want to share is not really mine to share but it still has the power to bother me so much.

Inshallah one day i am brave enough to share. Till then i will remind myself this account is anonymous and I'm save from the judging eyes of the world.

i might delete this chapter in the future because it really doesn't have any impact on helping people. its just me trying to write down some words to at least get some of the words going on in my head onto paper.

But to whomever that might come across this, just know it will get better. Have faith. tomorrow will be better, whatever, you are feeling wouldn't be for long. Take the thoughts out before they consume you. Take a piece of paper and just write down what you feel in freestyle. Don't care about the sentence structure, grammar or anything just let your heart take control and paint your words down on paper. if you don't like writing start playing a piano, sing, dance, or read. Do anything that makes you feel at ease and forget for awhile. Makes you lighter for awhile. Sometimes the smallest of things could help. Just hold on, keep on going, tomorrow will be better.

Goodnight. hopefully we all feel better as the sun shines brightly tomorrow.

A new day, a new hope.