Introduction

╔════════════╗
• 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑 •
❝I sweat my rust❝
╚════════════╝

╔════════════╗• 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑 •❝I sweat my rust❝╚════════════╝

❝Oil and blood mixed into one.❝
——-The Griever Series, book one

++++++

BLAKE AWAKENS inside an unsolvable maze, her memories fluttering around her head like loose butterflies. She sees blurry faces and hears static words, but nothing pieces together. While in the Maze, Blake runs into a menacing machine called a Griever. She realizes she knows the creature, so trusting her instinct, she doesn't kill it and it spares her life. She then gets granted the nickname, Griever Tamer.
In her chase for survival, Blake stumbles upon a group of boys called the Gladers. She is cold at first, even wary, but soon she warms up to them. Blake tries to figure out what makes her special beyond the rest, why everyone who is stung by a Griever sees her. Everything happens for a reason, and Blake being put in the Maze wasn't a mistake. She's special, uncontrollable. Unpredictable. Dangerous.
When memories start to resurface and poison her mind, Blake wonders if she is a good person or if blood and pain will just follow her. It's hard for Blake to not turn on herself when she finds out the chilling truth. She will need to push her feelings and fears behind to save the Gladers from a mess she created.

+++++

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎
❝Drowning in the forgotten
while running in the wild❝

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆:
Crazy—2WEI ft. Marvin Brooks

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐏𝐏:
CapCut

𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌:
The Maze Runner and Stranger Things

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐁𝐘:
Fanfiction3861 (me)

══════════════════
══════════════════

MEET THE 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
G.R.I.E.V.E.R T.A.M.E.R

Natalia Dyer as
BLAKE

Natalia Dyer as BLAKE