🌟The Beginning🌟

Steven's POV:

I finally get to move in with the gems today! I'm so excited to finally do gem stuff and help on missions. I get to see Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst, and Star again!
"Stooball! Are you ready to go yet?" Dad yelled. "Yeah! I'm ready to go, so let's go!!!" I shouted back.
We hopped into Dad's van and I popped in one of his old CD's. I sang along to it the entire way to the temple.
Once we reached the boardwalk I started looking out the window more and waving to other people in Beach City.
We drove onto the sand and behind the large hill where the temple was. Outside the house that they were building were the 4 gems. Amethyst, Pearl, Garnet, and Star. Star wasn't facing us though. She had her back towards us and was quiet. Everyone else was welcoming me into the household.
"Welcome to your new home, Steven!" Pearl exclaimed.
"Don't worry 'bout Star, she's always like this," Amethyst explained. "Oh, okay!" I exclaimed.
"I know you want to look inside Steven so go ahead," Garnet told me.
I rushed inside to see a kitchen to my right, stairs up to my room on the left, and a lounging area underneath my room. In front was, of course, the warp pad and the Gems' rooms.
By now everyone came inside and was looking at me looking around. Star, didn't say anything and went to her room. I frowned a bit since I wanted to hang out with her a little more.
"Welp, welcome to your new home Steven!" Dad smiled. I smiled even more now and gave him and the remaining gems a hug.