🌟Homeworld Gems🌟

Star's POV:
          For the next few days, everyone was preparing for the homeworld invasion. I was in my room practicing my aiming with my bow and arrow most of the time. But why I also stayed in my room was because Stary's gem was starting to go back to it's normal color, the peridot green.
          It was uncorrupting itself. I saw into the future for Stary and saw that soon, it would fully uncorrupt and I could let her out of the necklace.
          'Only a while left until the homeworld ship comes down to Earth.' I thought.
I wished that we didn't have to deal with all the drama that was happening lately so I let myself have a bit of time to remember Stary and I's fusion dance. I began in my position and slowly started moving to the song Stary and I hummed all the time.
          I had moved to the beat while dancing but I only got to the middle of the dance when I felt a break in the atmosphere. I knew to rush out with everyone else so I ran out of my room and went outside where the Green Hand Ship was floating down towards the beach.
          I saw Greg and Garnet by Greg's van, putting Steven's stuff into it. I knew that we also couldn't have him here for his sake of not getting hurt.
          Steven then came around and saw that his stuff was being packed away. Garnet told him that he needed to be there for the rest of the humans in town and his father so he agreed to leave.
          My heart felt a sliver of pain as I watched the van leave and went to go face the danger ahead of us.
          The ship started to descend from the sky slowly but it also emitted a green lighting.
Amethyst and Pearl started to fuse into Opal and I summoned my bow and arrow when they did as well. I set my bow on fire with one of my powers and aimed at the ship. Opal and I fired and then they both just got deflected off the surface.
          We knew we wouldn't have won this as Garnet said that at least Steven was safe. But then Steven showed up on Lion and Opal unfused back into Pearl and Amethyst.
We all shouted at Steven to go back to safety but he didn't want to. Garnet then just told him to stay behind us as the hand ship started landing into the water.
          We watched as the hand started unfolding its fingers and for a second I thought it just flipped the bird. The hand fully was laid out and a metal ball popped out of one of the fingers and rolled towards us.
We got into a protective stance in front of Steven and had our weapons out.
Peridot, and a very large buff gem was shown.
          "That's them alright. They're the ones who keep breaking my machines," Peridot said, pointing at us.
"This is it?" The unknown gem scowled.
"Jasper! They keep interfering with my work!" Peridot shouted.
          Jasper sighed and stepped forwards, "Looks like another waste of my time. Hey, get over here."
          Jasper pulled Lapis from behind her back but Lapis pulled her arm away from Jasper. Lapis then looked at Steven and gasped, knowing that she didn't want Steven to get hurt.
          "Lapis," Steven whispered.
"This is their base?" Jasper asked Lapis.
"Yes," Lapis said shamefully.
          "You need to leave immediately!" Garnet yelled.
"Yeah! Step off!" Amethyst Continued.
"This is not a gem controlled planet!" Pearl shouted.
"L-Leave the planet a-alone already!" I whisper-shouted.
          Jasper huffed, "Neither of you saw Rose Quartz? Oh, what a shame. I hoped to meet her. I was looking forward to beating her into the ground." She snarled while she was talking.
Steven shivered behind us, I could hear him.
            "But this is all that's left of her army? Some lost, defective Pearl. A puny overcooked runt. This tiny aristocratic traitor. And this shameless display?" Jasper described, "Hm, what is that?" She pointed at Steven.
          We got into a protective stance to cover Steven and keep him safe from what was going to happen.
          Peridot's face scrunched, "It calls itself, 'The Steven'." She revealed. "He's just a human. He isn't a threat at all! He's not one of them!" Lapis quickly exclaimed.
          "I know what a human is. You don't need me for this. Just blast them with the ship," Jasper turned away.
          Peridot used her limb enhancers and drew a circle. She then tapped on in making the hand rise up again and point its finger. A sound and light started forming and Garnet told Steven to get out of here.
          Steven refused and started saying that he was a Crystal Gem too. The beam had finished charging up and shot down at us, but Steven's shield blocked it.
          Jasper turned back at us after she heard to bang Steven's shield made.
          "That shield, that symbol. You... You have the powers of Rose Quartz!" Jasper shouted.
"Now do you believe I need an escort?!" Peridot retorted.
          "Fire a barrage, widespread!" Jasper ordered.
          Peridot quickly drew a line across her screen and a beam charged up again. We all jumped out of the way and I quickly got up again.
          I summoned my ice and covered my hands in them. I ran towards where Garnet and Jasper stood and Garnet charged at Jasper, only to be poofed.
          "G-Garnet!" I shouted.
Jasper then picked up Steven, saying something to him and knocked him out. I ran towards Jasper in anger and then she turned to the rest of us.
          She turned to me first and brought out a stick of some sort and attacked.
I felt my form destabilize and then I saw darkness. My form had poofed.