🌟A New Form and A New Friend🌟

Nobody's POV
Time Skip to when they head to Homeworld. (They took Star's gem with them.)

          They finally arrived at Homeworld, and Yellow Diamond carefully picked up the Sapphire without anyone noticing. Everyone walked out of the ship and to the main area.
         Yellow Diamond was the first to leave. She had the gem in a bubble while in her hand. She walked into her ship as her pearl caught up to her. "Do we have any extra Pearls?" The bigger gem asked. "I am sure that Peridot facet 4N08 cut 4XS has the gem you asked for. Would you like me to request it, My Diamond?" The tinnier gem asked. "Yes."
          Yellow Diamond unbubbled the sapphire and set her down in the armrest of her chair. The gem glowed a shade of violet and floated in the air. A white silhouette sprouted from the side of the Star gem and began to take form. Star finally took her form and gracefully landed on the ground.
She wore a dark purple dress the connected the the neck. Their was a violet ribbon that tied around her waist. Their was also a light purple star in the dead center of her chest. The dress also stopped right above her knee and was completed with black stockings and combat boots.

          She looked around frantically before freezing as her gaze fell upon the Diamond she despised the most

She got into a defensive position before relaxing a bit when Yellow diamond explained what was going on. (In a lie of course: "When we found out Pink was in the form of a human boy, he told us about his friends. You were the most interesting. I asked to see you when we got to Homeworld and he agreed, handing you to me. We are getting the 6 of you an escort.")
Star sat down and waited for her friends to come rescue her. Soon the door opened to reveal Yellow Pearl with a purple Pearl in her hand. She set it down and it glowed and took form.
The Pearl was a accurate representation of Star. She had short, dark purple hair with violet bangs and eyes. Her hair looked to represent the galaxy, like Stars. The Pearl has on a dress that changed from slightly dark purple to a lighter shade of violet. A light purple star sat in the middle of her chest along with one of those chest scarf thingies. She had black stockings and black fingerless gloves. In conclusion, she was beautiful AND a replica of Star. Which made her suspicion rise.

 Which made her suspicion rise