🌟Ruby The Cowboy🌟

Star's POV

          I stayed at the temple to help calm the two down from their crying streak. I didn't think that I could feel obnoxious crying for more than a few minutes but I guess not.
          I picked up a spare blanket that Steven had for just in case and lit up the fireplace with some of my powers so I moved them to be sitting in front of it with the blanket wrapped around the two.
          I sat next to them and tried giving some comforting words without stuttering but the stuttering didn't stop. I sighed and instead told the story about me and Starry.

Time Skip

           The night passed and in the early morning, and we were all sitting on the couch till comforting Sapphire. Steven came in and said that Ruby was outside.
          Sapphire ran out and we followed her to see what would happen. Riding a purple HORSE is Ruby wearing a cowboy outfit, bathing in the sunlight.
          The wind blows from nowhere and Sapphire stands at the railing for the stairs.
Sapphire calls out Ruby's name and runs towards her.
          She starts apologizing to Ruby and how she was wrong but Ruby interrupts her.
"No, you were right."
          Ruby got off the 'horse' in a very dramatic way and the 'horse' ran away somewhere.
"Someone else told us we were the answer, but, I don't believe that anymore. At least, not till I hear it from you."
          Ruby holds out her hand and Sapphire takes it. Ruby covers Sapphire's hand with both of hers and gets on one of her knees.
          The wind blows from nowhere again and Ruby's hat flies away. What she says next surprises everyone.
"Sapphire, will you marry me?"
"What? Marry you?"
          Sapphire's voice was genuinely surprised and so were we in the background. Her hair didn't seem like it was in her face anymore as well. She put a hand up to her face.
          The wind had blown my ombre stary hair out of my face so I saw what was happening a lot clearer.
           "Yeah. This way we could be together even when we're apart! This time, being Garnet will be our decision. What do you say?"
"Of course." Sapphire says.
          I was very excited for the new engaged couple in front of us.
          Ruby jumped onto Sapphire in a hug and started laughing with Sapphire in her arms. All of us who were still on the porch were happy for the new engaged couple.
          The horse came up out of nowhere and suddenly said, "Pst, it's me. Imma horse."
          That was probably Amethyst. The love between then was definitely not going to break anytime soon.