🌟Garnet🌟

Nobody's POV

          So, the day finally came! After so long!
Sapphire was sitting in Steven's room covering her eyes- I mean- Eye, While Ruby was getting prepared outside. Amethyst went to collect flowers, Bismuth went to get into her 'Best Armor', Peridot warped somewhere, Pearl was staring at her top hat, and Star was holding hands with Scarlet.
          Star stared to hear a song..
"Mom was a Diamond who invaded Earth
Saw its beauty and its worth
Mom made an army and she fought herself
Did that even end up mattering when she faked her own shattering?
Mom lived in hiding by the name of Rose
But the friends she'd made, and the form she chose
Now all that's left of her exists in me
And I think that we can all agree
That is a little bit upsetting...."

Steven got near the door.

"I'd rather think about.."

He opened the door, revealing him in a tux.

"A wedding!"

"Let's think about cake
Let's think about flowers
Let's think about dressing up and dancing around for hours!"

He sang, while twisting Amethyst. Amethyst just got back and was holding a box full of roses before she was spun around, which made her deadpan.

"There's an awful a lot of awful things we could be thinking of
But for just one day, let's only think about love!"

Steven Sang, jumping up and doing a pose when he fell back down.

"Okay, Sapphire! I gotta get dressed for our big day now, so, no peeking
And no future vision either!"
Ruby told Sapphire, Covering her eyes.
"Hahaha, okay!" Sapphire chuckled.

Star held onto Scarlet's hand and walked to the warp pad, warping somewhere. Steven saw, but said nothing.

Steven soon warped to Star and Scarlet.
Star sensed him and whimpered.
"I...I'm... So.. S..s..sorry.. Steven..."
Star started. She was wearing a white top with a green skirt that stops right above her knee.
This exactly:

She had shorts on under it with black wedges heals

Her hair was up like this:

"I..if I..I k..knew..."

"We can think about the truth and we can think about lies. We can think about feelings and the stuff we tried to hide. Or we can let that end! And think about friends! Now that everything's out in the open!"

Steven sang, hugging the two Star gems.
Scarlet was wearing a white tuxedo with a black cover.
Like this:

With her hair  like it was but with a Rose in it

"You two wanna come back?" Steven asked, helping the two up. "Wouldn't want to miss the wedding now, don't we Star?!" Scarlet said, enthusiastically. "Y..yeah.." Star stuttered, holding onto Scarlet while Steven warped them out.

Soon enough, everybody was seated while Peridot threw flowers at everybody. Like, almost knocked some people out. "Flowers for you!" She yeeted flowers at somebody, knocking them out of their chair. "Flowers for you!" She, once again, yeeted flowers at another person. She approached Steven and said: "All flowers have been deployed!"

After Ruby and Sapphire said their vows(?) Steven pronounced them.. GARNET! Ruby kissed Sapphire, picking her up as a light engulfed them. And there stood Garnet! Everybody cheered and went to cut the pancakes.

"H..hey... G..gar...net.." Star whispered, trying to get her attention. "Yes Star?" Garnet replied. "C..ca..an w..we s..sh...ho...ow y...you s..o...m..th..thing?" Star asked, clenching Starry's hand. "Sure, I don't see why not." Garnet smiled and turned fully to them.

Scarlet went to the other side of Garnet while Star stood on the opposite.

https://youtu.be/5dtGvucmFBc
(But instead of Pearl doing that little leg up thingie, Starry picked up Star bridal style and wrapped Stars legs around her then they fused. Also, in this, Star is Rose and Scarlet is Pearl.)

)