1.

"Dabi x Tenko"

Dabi wasn't in a good mood recently. He woke up today feeling like shit.
He had his very reasons for that, because he was the one who fucked up the latest mission of the League. It was not a "proper" mission though, just his own little action to take down the newest no. 1 hero Endeavour with a brand new Nomu.
The problem was, he failed with that. Yea, it had some effects, for example it wasn't an easy ride for the flame hero, he barely survived and he got a pretty big scar on his face, so as for Dabi, it could be a great achievement.
If only the Nomu could survive... But it haven't. Dabi let it burning down by the hellflames of his scum of a dad. But he had his fucking reason for that, and it was named Shoto. His smallest brother.
No one knows how could he appear there, it shouldn't have happened. He had some school stuff, there was nothing in Endeavor's schedule like meeting his son or something like that, Dabi carefully watched it through.
But somehow his brother was here, now in danger, and Dabi had to choose. Either finally avenge his dad and kill him but meanwhile who knows what can happen with Shoto, or leave the fuck the whole stuff, the Nomu burning to death somewhere in the sky and just with that, guarantee Shoto's safety.
It was obvious, that he had to choose the second option.

Obvious for him but not for his boss. Nor like he cared for the Nomu that much, he can make another one whenever he wants to, but that psych fucker wasn't really pleased anyways.

"With that power of the Nomu and your own, it should be an easy task to kill that hero and some people around but you are too worthless to do any valued actions. Be grateful for me not killing you right now"

That was all Shigaraki said to him. His fucking problem was that he hasn't killed anyone. Nor the heroscum, or other people. Like ordinary civilians with no sins at all.
That was something Dabi couldn't do. He just didn't feel like he is able for such a horrible thing.
Even though he was a villain and he killed people before, he could never kill innocent people who didn't harm him in any ways. He was still a human with emotions, manners and self-judgement.
He was.. not like Shigaraki.

He sometimes wondered what is his boss for real. Like is he a human or just a very high-end Nomu who can think?
He really was a mastermind, he could make brilliant plans to take down some heroes, making a huge amount of money illegally or other villain stuff, it wasn't a coincidence that all other villain organisations in the county acknowledged him as the leader and the most powerful villain.
So his mind was clearly sharp. Unlike the (other?) Nomus, because they weren't able to think to much, even the high-ends.

But he had no feelings at all. He was a killing machine, the only thing he lived for was to destroy. He didn't care who or why, but he wasn't satisfied without killing. Rather his deadly hands or some AFO quirk- he could choose from the original red AFO, or from the stolen quirks.
He did it - the killings - so naturally, just like breathing. And now, he was not satisfied with Dabi. His recruit wasted a strong Nomu because no one died in that action. Besides his nomu...

At first, Shigaraki felt like he should kill Dabi for his mistake, but after a fast observation he admitted that it would be unnecessary. Dabi is indeed a good subordinate, his quirk is strong enough to kill, and despite Shigaraki was aware that the scarred man actually hated him, he didn't care.
Dabi wasn't the one who would argue with him; until he can fulfill his orders and commands, that's fine. Even if he hates him. Well, that latest action of his wasnt the best, but at least the hero had some rough times, and it was clearly now that he isn't an invincible one; even the number one can be defeated.

But back to Dabi, after he surprisingly survived his mistake, he knew he need to talk with that wicked leader. He was aware of their next plan, what was a collab with some MLA members. (actually they were united and for the public it was called the Paranormal liberation front, but among themselves it was still the League and the Metaliberation army)
Something was planned against the UA. It's true that Shigaraki wasn't participating in person, but his command was still the most important.
And now Dabi was on his way to beg him. To let him be there, to participate in the mission. Because he wanted to be sure Shoto won't be harmed.

It was always the hardest part. Ask the boss for anything. Not only for him, the other members of the League were not fond of doing that too. Just for the information, the MLA members hadn't got even the chance for that.

Dabi took a sip at the bar before heading towards the boss's room. He wasn't really the anxious type, yet he had no clue how to manage the following situation. But Dabi wasn't an overthinker, so he decides to go easy on it. Simply knocked on the door.
As he imagined, no answer.

"Boss - tried to make it as polite as possible - it's Dabi. This one apologies for disturbing you, but we need to talk about the mission"

Yas - he thought. He will say something about are-Desto's weirdnesses, well, there are a lot, and then he will lead the conversation to the point when he can suggest himself as a supervisor for the action. He is from the "inner circle", it just makes sense. This red-eyed demon has deep trust issues anyways, so Dabi planned to use it as an advantage.

He still got no answer. Another time, maybe he would just leave it for a while, but now it was a matter of life and death for him. But not this morning. So he knocked again.
Nothing changed. It seemed like the room was empty, however it couldn't be possible cuz on this day he haven't seen Shigaraki coming out yet.
Actually, he can use a teleportation quirk if he wants to, but it just made no sense. Dabi barely knew his schedule, and his boss had no plans for today outside.
And if he had, he would surely arrange it afternoon. Shigaraki wasn't exactly a morning person, he went to sleep usually at 4 or 5 AM. And he wasn't seen until 11 or 12 AM the next day.

It was 11:30 now, and Dabi just had no more patience. He knocked again and then he says out loud "Boss I am coming inside"
Yet he still hesitated with his hand on the door handle. Shigaraki had no manners but maybe today he would be extremely rude.
Dani tried to catch any noise from inside, some sign, that there is a living creature.

And then he suddenly heard some silent cries coming from the room of his boss.

_______________
I don't  rlly expect ppl to read this but just in case ~
The inspiration for this book came from MayaFromPurpleHouse 's {Shigadabi} oneshot book what's really fantastic
That one /the story there\ is kinda nicer and again I don't really plan to write a happy ending
Anyways u should read it
So here s all the credit and stuff. ♥️✨

To Mura (Shigadabi)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara