Chapter 6

Parseltounge

Aero's new snakes pov

"When will they be back? It is taking some time and I won't wait another year for someone." I spoke. "You'll be fine, you're just a drama queen." She responded to me with the same answer for the past hour. "They are humans, always busy and such." She said trying to calm me. She said been a friend for 6 months, always trying to calm me down. That's when the humans showed up. The furball in the corner has had sleeping for quite some time too.

Boys pov.

Aero set us down on a really big bed in his room I think. He set our stuff on the floor and walked into some attached room. He walked back out and beckoned us to come in too. We got up and walked to him. We got in and we were met with a huge loo. It had 3 sinks and two bathtubs with a shower in the corner. There was towel racks and cabinets everywhere. He told us to get in the tubs, they were right next to each other and were full of bubbles. You wouldn't be able to see our bodies only our heads in there. He told us to get stripped and get in the tubs then to call him to wash our hair when we were done washing our bodies. We said okay and got in the tubs then looked at each other head poking out of bubbles. We giggled at each other before speaking. "You think we got a good one, right brother. I like him, his body is warm and he seems to like us. He saved us from them." She said starting to wash herself with a wash rag. "Yeah, he is warm and he got us new clothes and pets. Plus I like Dibbi, she so happy with him as a master and we aren't even gonna have to clean or be punished for no reason. He even said-" at this point she turned around and reappeared with a bubbles beard like his and said in a deep voice "taking my kids and getting their new clothes, goodbye' and walked right out." I started laughing with her about the bubbles still on her face. After we called him in to wash our hair and put plasters on some cuts. He grabbed sister a nice indoor dress and me some casual robes. She walked out with this on.

 She walked out with this on

Aero's pov

After they were washed and dressed then had their plasters on it was ready for names. We sat down on my bed facing each other. "What are your names? We to register you tomorrow with the goblins." I asked them softly. They seemed happier and looked calmer with me then before so they probably came to an agreement of sorts with each other. "I don't know, they never gave us names. We were just boy and girl to them. We call each other brother and sister to at least understand each other, but we have no real names." The boy spoke sadly and grabbed his sisters hand. "I'm heir to 5 family's and two of them I don't know what to do with the titles. Would you like to help me out and you can get a name in return?" I asked them.

They seemed to consider it for a moment before nodding to each other. "Yeah! We could have names and be part of a family now!" The girl exclaimed loudly to her brother. He smiled and nodded to her. I clapped my hands together loudly. "Great! Now all we need is names for your given and middle names. What were you thinking?" I questioned them. "Atrix Sokka?" The boy questioned himself out loud. He was testing the name on his tongue. He seemed satisfied with it and nodded, smiling to himself and me. "Simari Rigma." She smiled to herself and nodded. "That's my name." She said to herself. "I need to ask you two a very serious question." I said, looking between them. They nodded at my words, ready for me to explain. "There is a way to mature you physically, and mentally so the past years won't mean anything to you. Do you want to try it?" I asked. Simari and Atrix shared a look begore turning back to me and nodding. She looked ready to cry. "Hey it's okay, you're with me now and you won't go anywhere near those men again." She looked relieved at my words and crawled over to me and sat on my crossed legs, hugging me around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her in return, welcoming her to the family. She started sobbing in my arms. Atrix crawled up next to her. He embraced me and her in a hug. "How about we get some dinner. I'm sure Ginre has something for us downstairs." I said quietly to them. Simari got up and wiped her tears then smiled at me. Atrix let go and took her hand and got off the bed. I got up after them and picked them up in my arms. They sat as I opened the door and started down a hallway to the dining room.