Kissed By A Real Boy - Ringo

It was a Friday, 5th period, 45 minutes before lunch. All I had to do was sit and practice guitar for the lesson and that shouldn't be to difficult, I love time alone to just mess about with chords and different tabs and things.

My music teacher trusted me to sit and practice alone which I appreciated very much. I shoved my self inside a rather small box room -in between the hall and another spacious room- and armed myself with a guitar, a bit old and the strings were a bit loose but it did the job.

I strummed away peacefully to myself for a few minuets when all of a sudden a boy bursts through the room. It was none other than Richard Starkey.

"Hey Ella!" He smiles as he removes his drumsticks from his back pockets.

"Hey Ringo" I smile back as he saunters into the next room, the much more spacious but extremely cold room with a drum-kit located in the corner.

I have to admit, me and ringo used to have a tiny thing going on but
I was too young and inexperienced for a relationship so I got scared and backed out.

I start to pluck at the strings and begin to play the start of my favourite Buddy Holly song 'Raining In My Heart'. Whilst I hum along to the song Ringo waltzes back into the room and sits himself across from me.

"Bloody freezing in there, Buddy Holly Eh?" He asks as he sits and watches me play.

"Umm yeah" I laugh as I continue to play the song nonchalantly.

"What is it with Buddy Holly? Don't ye like boys your own age?"
He stands up and paces round the room, looking at music theory posters hanging on the wall as he integrates me.

"Well...no not really, there all so immature and insensitive, now Buddy Holly he's a man with talent and understanding" I state sharply, knowing what I was saying was true.

"What so do Ye like picture him in scenarios in your head and stuff?" He leans against the door frame and awaits my answer, staring at me intently.

"God, well... yeah" I reply, a tad uncomfortable that I was telling a boy all of this.

"Have ye even kissed a boy like in real life Ella?" He questions, smirking at me, making me feel a bit under pressure and timid.

"No but-" I was cut short by dainty footsteps down the hall, it was our music teacher.

"Agh shit" Ringo runs back into his room and sits at his kit, I go back to playing as if I hadn't just been put through a police inspection by a boy I found quite attractive.

"Hello Ella how are we getting on?" My music teacher asked politely. She was an elderly lady but a nice one at that.

"Fine, fine I'm just going over barre chords and things" I return the kindness as she nods her head and goes through to Ringo's room.
I release the air in my stomach and relax again, at this point I knew the lesson would soon be over so I just decide to sit for a minute and eavesdrop on Ringo and the teachers encounter.

All I could hear was her helping him with different drum patterns and him bashing his sticks on the drum skins, I have to admit it sounded quite good.

The teacher exits Ringo's room and comes back into mine. "It's about time to pack up Ella so finish up whatever you're doing" I nod in response and I'm left alone again.

I stand up and go to return my guitar to its home, this particular guitar belonged in the room that Ringo was using, I walk in and place my instrument on its holder as Ringo's tidying his kit.

"Yer alright Y'Know, at the guitar that is" he complements, making me blush slightly.

"Thank you, you're not to bad yourself" I return the compliment and he walks closer to me.

"You smell nice as well, like flowers and stuff" he flirts as he reaches out to grab my elbows, gripping onto them and staring daringly at me.

"Ringo- I have to get to lunch, my friends are waiting-" I try to finish my sentence but get cut off.

"Shush. Just.." he leans forward and places his lips delicately on top of mine. I'm a bit taken aback by Ringo's action but I soon melt into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck, forgetting the fact that quite literally anyone could walk through the door.

He moves his hands to my waist and deepens the kiss, making me squeal in delight. A sharp ringing sound fills the room as the bell for lunch goes. Ringo detaches his lips from me and smiles at me.

"Better go get your friends" he chuckles as he leaves the room, leaving me in complete and utter shock and my jaw hanging on the floor.

No Buddy Holly but still Richard Starkey.

X—————————————X

Okay, I have to admit that this is taken from a real life experience but instead of actually kissing him I got a bit creeped out and pushed past him 🤦🏻‍♀️

And I wasn't talking about buddy Holly it was actually The Beatles but I obviously couldn't make it them.

-☀️