Cherry Sunset - George

"George are you nearly ready? Our reservation's for 8" I enter our shared bedroom only to find George lying, asleep on our bed.

"George!" He instantly shakes awake and sits straight up on the bed.

He seems oddly confused whilst emerging from his sleep, scanning the room dazzlingly, squeezing his eyes open and closed tightly.

"What's going on?" He asks as if I hadn't been constantly reminding him of our dinner date for the past week.

"Our date George! You have half and hour to get ready!" I screech at him, angry that he forgot.

"Okay, okay stop shouting, my heads banging" he rubs his hand over his head. "Uhm, could you help me pick an outfit? Y'Know so we don't clash or whatever?"

I huff and walk to the wardrobe, still slightly peeved that he didn't seem bothered about spending time with me.

I was already dressed and ready to go. We were going to quite a formal restaurant so I was dressed in a cherry-red, satin dress that flew to my feet and hugged my body nicely. I sported chunky white heels and my hair cascaded lovingly down my face, full of volume and curled ever so slightly. Yet here was George, still in his pyjamas.

I chose George an outfit and ordered him infront of me. He strolled over, a small smirk on his face, he looked me up and down blatantly and licked his lips. I was still kinda pissed so didn't say anything and just told him to take off his top.

He crossed his hands over themselves and pulled his shirt over his head from the bottom, it was slow and oddly sultry, he revealed his torso, his beautifully bronzed torso. It was perfectly structured and almost celestial. He started to rub his hands over his stomach. He was watching me watch him, a hungry, lustrously vindictive look in his eyes.

Slowly, I step closer to him and run my hands down his ridged frame and back up even slower, sweeping his skin with my warm hands. I bring my head up to his and stare at him evilly, trying to tempt him whilst seeing to my own desires.

"Fuck" he moans almost inaudibly.

He pushes me into him and hugs my body tightly, clawing his hands desperately around my back. I shove my hands in his hair and rake my fingers through it roughly. He emits an animalistic groan and tries to unzip my dress.

Happy with the damage I've done, I push myself off of him and whisper, "get changed"

He stares at me depressingly as I walk out the bedroom, swaying my hips. "Fucking tease" I hear him murmur to himself as he starts getting ready.

-

"Reservation for Harrison?" The server asks, flipping through his book.

"Uhm yes, is there a problem?"

"Well, I'm sorry but I can't seem to find your name on todays sheets but I do have a reservation for Harrison this time tomorrow"

Oh damn

"Ha! I knew there was a reason I was so confused when you woke me up, the dates tomorrow. You forgot not me!" George laughs in my face, the people around us a bit shocked at his behaviour but I thought it was pretty damn funny so I laughed along with him.

Me and George left the restaurant and decide to go for a walk in the park, we were very over dressed for a walk but we didn't care. He held my waist and I linked his other arm through mine, slightly resting my head on his shoulder as we walked.

"Oh ice cream, hold on!" George spots am ice cream stand in the park and runs over to it. I wait for him and when he returns he bares a single ice cream cone, vanilla and with two cherries on top. "The cherries almost match your dress" he laughs.

We walk a bit further to sit by the lake in the park. George takes off his dinner jacket so I don't have to get my dress dirty from the grass. He rolls his sleeves up and undoes his tie, we both kick off our shoes.

We share the ice cream cone that begins to melt quickly. By the end we both have ice cream dangling from our mouths.

"Oh look love, you're dripping" he grins slyly.

"Well, lick me clean then" I reply.

He moves closer and begins licking my face, he cups my face and I lean my head back as he begins to lick my neck.

"Did I ever get the chance to tell you how unbelievably sexy you look?" He asks.

I shake my head fiercely and he falls on top of me, feeling me up and down.

"Well you're so bloody sexy, my christ" he kisses me again, moving against me.

"Georgie, we're in public"

"And?"

"We can't do it here, people will see"

"Ugh" he groans, helping me up. "Come on, fast!!" He grabs my hand and we literally run back to our house, shoes in hand as the sun sets behind us, laughing at ourselves as we stumble on cobbles, people gives us questioning looks all the way back but we don't care, this was much better than any dinner date.

X——————————X
Request x
Right, but can we just talk about how George laughs when he says "Elmo James got nothin' on this baby" in For You Blue!!!!