📍

~

[BEFORE PROCEEDING TO READ THIS]
[THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK OF K]
📍[MAKE SURE TO READ THE FIRST BOOK] 📍

[THE FIRST BOOK IS CALLED]
[ꓘK]

[SYNOPSIS OF K]
A death game called ꓘK has surfaced. The game couldn't be found on app-stores or any available stores. Not everyone knows the existence of the app, only the players and the creator (or maybe more).

Mina Myoui, an ordinary college student found herself wrapped into the game after it was installed without her knowledge on her phone that was recently repaired.

Son Chaeyoung, an unknown girl who seemed to be playing K for a long time has gotten herself into a lot of twists and struggles along the way as she met Mina Myoui.

6IX: An unknown ability from K, it gives players of the game special supernatural abilities that you would see in movies, comics and shows. There are different rankings and types. Starting from Common to Arcana.

**6IX- You pronounced it as the number 6 or six
**ꓘK- You pronounced it as the letter K, so it's KK.

By the way, I will write K as 'KK' because it's easier (but I might change it as I edit).

~

[LONG CHAPTERS] (?)
[??+ CHAPTERS]
(NOT SURE ABOUT THE NUMBER OF CHAPTERS)

[MATURE CONTENT]
[FLASHBACKS]
[MAIN SHIP(s)]
- michaeng (the MAIN ofc)
- satzu (pretty important in story)
- dahmo (also kinda important)
- 2yeon (just vibing lol)

[ANGST] (?)
[MAJOR CHARACTER DEATH(s)] (?)
[SLOW UPDATES] (?)

~

**Everything will be explained at the end as always.
^^ Since it's sort of confusing and requires you to think)

** You can also read this without reading the first book if you want to (the last few chapters are pretty important though).

**May include epilogue and special chapters.

*Only one ending

**Might be updating this very slowly

**There will be probably a lot of mistakes written in this book.
So, sorry about it.

~

Yes, the second book is here after two years.

[THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK]