Introductions

(Lila POV)

We all try to get comfortable and I reach into my bag to grab my walk-man but then I hear a loud snapping sound. We all turn around and we see Allison biting her fingernails. She notices us then continues biting her nails. "You keep eating your hand you're not gonna be hungry for lunch." Bender states. Allison spits part of her nail at Bender which misses badly but you know. "I've seen you before y'know." He says looking at Allison, then he turns to me. "Same with you doll." He says looking at me. I turn to him. "Great thanks for the information that we didn't ask for about your eyesight which if you saw Allison and I would be pretty damn good." I say with a challenging smirk. Everyone but Bender chuckles at this but he looks at me with a look of...admiration? I shrugged it off but I saw Vernon with his head peeping out of the office but before I can flip him off he puts his head back in his office, I sigh but I soon hear Brian whispering to himself. 

"Who do I think I am? Who are you? Who are you?" He puts his pen in his mouth as Bender and I stare at him. "I am a walrus." Bender looks at him in utter confusion and I giggle. "Really Brian the Beatles." Brian notices our stares and he takes the pen out of his mouth looking embarrassed. Then both boys try to take off their jackets but end up doing it at the same time. 'I need popcorn for this.' I think to myself. Bender takes his trench coat off all the way while Brian sits and pretends to be cold. Brian looks to Bender. "It's the shits huh?" Bender glares at him which makes Brian laugh nervously. Bender eventually stops his staring at Brian and eventually crumples up his paper and throws it over Claire, and Andrew's heads. When they don't give any attention to him he starts to sing the beginning of a song I recognize as 'Sunshine of Your Love' by Cream. I start to hum quietly along to it as I hear Claire say to herself. "I can't believe this is really happening to me." I look to Claire. "Oh you better believe that it's happening sister." I say while rolling my eyes and she glares at me. Suddenly Bender stop singing and we all turn to him as he exclaims. "Oh shit!" As he has all of our attention now he says. "What are we s'posed to do if we hafta take a piss?" I laugh lightly at this. "Please..." Claire says. "If you gotta go." He unzips his fly and I turn around back to the front crimson. "You gotta go." I keep my head forward but I notice Andrew craning his head to get a look. "Don't worry Clarke you ain't missing much." I say not looking back at them. "You sure about that sweets?" I turn back at Bender and he winks at me. I roll my eyes and face the front again. Andrew starts up again. "Hey you're not urinating in here man!" Bender is still not giving up his act. "Don't talk! Don't talk! It makes it crawl back up!" I chuckle slightly as Bender pisses off the rich kids. "You're pretty sexy when you get angry...grrr!" He growls mockingly which makes me laugh out loud. Bender turns and winks at me he then continues. "Hey homeboy!" Brian uses his pen and points to himself questioningly.  Brian's answer is confirmed when Bender continues. "Why don't you close that door. We'll get the prom queen and giggles over here impregnated!" Bender exclaims as Claire looks at him disgusted.

"I don't know you boys and I would rather not have my first time with a jock, Brainiac, and or a criminal." I say while shrugging. I go into my bag and I grab my walk-man and turn it on. I put my headphones on and I look over at where all the drama is happening. I start to doze off and eventually I fall asleep.

(Bender's POV)

I look over at the doll. I've been interested in her since 8th grade, but I've never figured out her name. But anyways I look over at her and I notice she is asleep and I smile a bit. She isn't like Cherry over here nor the freak behind me, she's just...different. Oh shit she's starting to wake up.

(Lila POV)

I wake up and I see Andrew and Claire glaring at Bender. "Why don't you just shut up? Nobody here is interested." Claire says while glaring at Bender. I raise my hand. "Actually Cherry how do you know I'm not interested?" I say. Bender and Claire turn to me surprised and I turn to Bender and wink. 'Wait did I just wink at John Bender?' I shrug and just look forward again. Andrew continues. "Really...Buttface." I giggle at his so called insult. "Wow Andrew just because you are as mature as a preschooler doesn't mean your insults have to be like one." I say looking straight at him. "Shut up!" Andrew says looking at me. I roll my eyes as Bender says. "Don't talk to her like that!" 

There are a few moments of silence but it is soon broken by Bender. "Well hey Sporto! What'd you do to get in here? Forget to wash your jock?" I soon decide to not get involved with the arguments. "Uh, excuse me, fellas? I think we should just write our papers..." Brian says looking nervous. Bender and Andrew ignore him as Andrew continues. "Look, just because you live in here doesn't give you the right to be a pain in the ass...so knock it off!" Bender has a face of mock pain and I roll my eyes. "It's a free country." Bender says. I roll my eyes tired of them talking since I want to sleep. "He's doing it to get a rise out of you so just, ignore him." I say to Andrew while rubbing my temple. "Sweets." I turn to Bender as if to say to continue. "You couldn't ignore me if you tried." Bender says with a smug smirk. I smirk back. "Try me." I say while turning back to the front.

"So" Bender says, he realizes he isn't getting any attention so he exclaims louder. "So!" I roll my eyes and chuckle slightly. "Are you guys like boyfriend/girlfriend?" There was a beat of silence before he continued. "Steady dates?" Another beat. "Lo-vers?" Another beat. "Come on Sporto,  level with me. Did you slip her the hot...beef... injection?" Bender must have expected this reaction from them because he didn't seem fazed when Andrew and Claire turn around and exclaim at the same time. "Go to hell!" "Enough!" But they stop as we hear Vernon. "Hey what's going on in there?"