It hurts

"I'm sorry mc but I can't return your feelings",  it hurt as I heard yoosung say that.

"Oh okay, I understand ",  I state with smile to cover how I truly felt. He smiled at me. As he he left the coffee shop we agreed to meet at. After he left I went to the bathroom, and sat in the stall. Tears slowly streaming down my face, as I sit there wondering what I did wrong for this to happen. I started coughing a fit. I soon calm down wondering where it all went wrong, I thought he felt the same way. But still I needed to tell him anyways.

I hope I just get lucky with the others.

"I'm sorry but I only see you as a friend. "

This cannot get any better. Zen looks at me with comforting eyes, and a warm smile thinking that it can help my heart break.

"Agian, I'm sorry Mc, " he tells me again.

"It's okay I just had to tell you while I could, " my voice has a slight tremble but I'm glad he didn't hear it.

We stayed for at his place for a bit talking, but my heart could not handle it. But after I left I started to break down. Both Zen and Yoosung didn't feel the same was as I did, but I wouldn't want them to lie to me and be unhappy. Yet it truly does hurt me, let's just hope it won't hurt as much as it does with the others. Next up was Jaehee, and I'm meeting her at the book store.

"Mc I don't like girls. "

The reject was short yet still hurt, for  a minute we just stood there at there saying nothing. Soon she just left, but I understood it was probably akward talking to a person who just asked her out. I started to cry just standing there. Like an idiot, crying my eyes out at a book store. Maybe none of them really like me... but still I have to let them know. I'm just going to message Jumin as he would be to busy to meet up.

Jumin Han

Mc: hey Jumin, are you busy?

Jumin: Yes, but what do you need  ha make it quick.

Mc: well I just want to let you know that I liked you for some time now...
Read at 2:47 p.m.

Now that hurt, and didn't even respond. He just left me on read, that a for sure way to let me now you don't like me. Now out of them all that hurt me the worst. He couldn't even reject me...

I soon hear my phone ringing. It 707. I'm just going to say this flat out and striaght.

"Hey! Hey!  Hey!  Mc!  I just called to let you know tha-"

"I like you! ",  I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

The line stays scilent for a few seconds. Tears start to gain in my eyes,  I know what this is going to lead up to.

"I'm sorry," he tells me then hangs up.

I start bawling why did I even try to tell them, I know I was trying to be positive about it and think I had a chance but did I really have one after all? Soon I get a message from V.

V

Vsweet, I don't know if your gonna tell me you like me aswell, but I can't tell you I feel the same.

I just started crying even more, money of them liked me. The tears streaming down my face cannot be stopped, my chocked sobs can be heard from all over the apartment. Soon I started to cough, and I start to struggle to breathe. Soon I cough somthing out, it's a white daisy.  I soon realized what I had, Hanahaki, and you get it from one sided love. I think about my options either cut it out during surgery and Los emy feeling for them or keep them and slowly die.

I started to think where my feelings for the RFA to die over. Soon I started thinking about why I loved them. Yoosung, was basically like a child, he cared for me , and made sure I was having fun. And I cared for him making sure he slept on time and helped him grieve over Rika. I saw who he truly was over the time we spent on the phone and chatrooms. Zen was creative and flirty, he was the one to truly point out the good parts about myself and make sure I loved who I was. Jaehee was determined and made me want to achieve my goals as quickly and efficiently as I could. She made her path and worked her way for it, I admired her for what she has accomplished as a person. As she makes me strive to be better. Jumin was serious, and when we joked around to much and made she was stayed serious at the right time. He acted like a parent in so many ways as well as a child. But most importanly he (was a rich cat mom)  used he money to help many things. Seven was our jokester and made me laugh in my worst moments, and made sure I was safe in the apartment the entire time. He cared for me in my worst moments. And finally V he was sensitive and sweet and needed help. Yet he always cared and put everyone before him.

These feelings are worth dieing for, as I continue coughing up daisys.

(A/n)  I wanted the rejections to be done and over with so I can solely work on Mc's condition as her Hanahaki gets more deadly.  So I'll post the next chapter soon. :))))