Day after

After coming to terms with the fact I'll die soon, does leave me slightly depressed, but I'm still happy
Why? I'm dieing with these feelings thay made me so happy and loved that its okay. My train of thought gets interrupted by coughing up more daisys. I go to lay on my bed and message the RFA, but then I rembered how they all turned me down. As much as I love them still, I can't message them just yet.

I go to view and old chatroom, of all of us being happy. Seven talking about cats, jumin telling him he'd abuse them, yoosung crying about a game, zen talking about his career, and jaehee fangirling, while I just luaghed at them all. I really do miss being about to talk to them like that. I hate to belive I'll never be able to he with them like that again. What if they never what to talk to me again and they don't want me in the RFA anymore. My hyperventilating get cut short as Daisy's start coming up. Soon my entire bed was cover with beatiful daisy's that tells trajic truth. I lay in my bed of daisy's thinking about everyone and what it could have been. If only I was better.....
--------------------------------
I can only wish the RFA was doing better than me, it started to genuinely hurt coughing up these daisy's. I know I wanna keep my feelings for them and everything, but why so I truly wanna keep them. Because they could soon love me back. I shake my head, why would they change their mind and start loving me, I mean the rejected me for a reason. They won't love me back. They won't love me back. They won't love me back. They won't love me back. They won't love me back they won't live me back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They won't love me back..

the thought keeping banging around in my head refuseing to get out.

"Please just stop!, " I yell gripping my hair in a deathly grip. But who did I yell at, nobody, the RFA, myself, or my feelings

I continue gripping my hair as a sob uncontrollably, just begging for eveything to go away for it all to just go away. I soon find my self struggling to breathe in the entire ordeal I wasn't able to cough up my daisys. Soon my world starts to go black, as I hear my door soon open.
--------------------------------
707 pov (oooooOOooOO switching it up :))

I sit in my room still thinking about Mc confession. Did she actually mean it. Was it a just a sick joke. Did she actually love me?

My mind rushing back and forth between different possibilities. I soon decided to check up on her with the security system. When I go and check up on her I went into shock. She just screaming and crying. As if she was the only person alive.

I have to go see her.

The drive there was a short one, as I speed their just to make sure she was okay. When I unlock and open the door I find her passed out onto the floor. I rush over to her to make sure she is okay. I check her pulse to find a very small one. I call the abundance hoping for her to be okay.

When they get her they whisk her ways from me. I sit there wondering what happened to her. Soon I go and check her room and I stand there in disbelief, she had daisys all over her room and the most on her bed. I imagine her sitting there. Laying down on a bed of daisy's looking like an angel. I quickly shake my head and message the RFA to go to the hospital telling them happen to mc. As I soon get the feeling nothing bad is going to happen to everyome very soon.

(A/n) hey guys sorry if this seemed rushed or anything. This has also been in my drafts for a bit. Long story short I've kinda been grounded, to explain my lack of uploading. I've tried my best to get this to y'all through my computer. But the story will continue and I hope you guys enjoyed it. And tell me what you think about the chapter. :))