Waking up

I start to stir in my bed wondering what happened to me and how I went to sleep. Then it all came back to me, all the coughing and seeing someone enter my apartment. I soon take note of my surroundings and realize I'm not in ny house apartment. I look around to see I'm in a hospital room, sit up on a bed. I hear the door start to open and I look over to it, and see seven opening the door. He sees I'm awake and call for people, and rushes over to me.

"MC!  Are you okay?!, " he asks me. Still a little dazed I just nod, he breathes a sigh of relief. Soon the rest of the RFA comes into the room. I look down at my hands, and start to twidle my thumbs when seeing people who have rejected me. Yoosung was the first one to speak up.

"..... Mc, why didn't I tell us what was going on. " I stare at the confused, not knowing what their talking about.

"DON'T GIVE US THAT LOOK MC! ", Jumin lashes out. I jump when I heard him shout.

"Jumin calm down, everyone can possibly hear you, " Jahee stated trying to get him to be quite.

"No, because she didn't even bother to tell us she had Hanahaki, " he whispers harshly.

So that's what they meant. I'm guess it was seven who went to the apartment, and saw all the daisys. I stay quite my bangs hanging over my eyes to hopefully stop their stareing.

"Why didn't you tell us Mc?" Seven asks quietly.

" I didn't want to worry any of you guys, " I respond with a quite voice.

"WELL HOW DO YOU THINK IT FELT TO SEE YOU ON THE GROUND LOOKING LIKE YOU WERE DEAD? " he shouts at me. I look down again as tears start to swell up into ny eyes.

"leave, " I mumble.

"What?" Zens asks.

"LEAVE,...... please, " I shout as my voice gives up. Tears streaming down my face and they all walk out one by one. When they all left I start to cry, how did it get this bad.

--------------------------------

I soon head get home an hour later, after a talk with the doctors on what will happen if I don't get the surgery. I still want to keep these feelings for them. Even though it hurts, I don't want to feel nothing when around them anymore.

Laying on my bed, looking up at the ceiling, daisys spread all across my room. I soon get a message, but what was weird is that they were named unknown.

Unknown: Hello mc

Me: who are you and what do you want

Unknown: I know what has happened with you, and how the didn't return your feelings.

Me:??

Unknown: I'll be there in a minute.

My heart started to race who is this and what do they want with me. Not to mention they couldn't possibly know where I livw righ-. My thought got cut off by a knock at the door.

--------------------------------
Hello!  Sorry if this is short and took so long I've just been extremely busy lately, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll try to start uploading more often and have a nice day :)

~ducc!