11💚

Daija's pov ❤️
A little while after Kayla left with Tayvon the party died down and people started leaving. So I began looking for Tisha cause I was about ready to go. As I was walking around the house looking for her I spotted keshawn and the guys cleaning up.

"Hey have y'all seen Tisha" I questioned. "That's the lil brownskin shordy y'all walked in with right" Mere asked. "Yea you saw her" I said. "Mhm she left with Waun a little while ago" he told me. "What she didn't even tell me-" I paused as I went in my purse to answer my ringing phone.

"Hello" I greeted into the phone with an attitude. "Hey yea I just wanted to let you know I left with Waun sorry I didn't tell you when we first left we were in a rush" Tisha explained. "It's fine Ti just tell me next time but I'm bout to head out now so I'll talk to you tomorrow" I sighed in exhaustion. "Aight night Daij" she said. "Night Ti" I responded.

"Aight well I'm bout to leave night love y'all" I stated hugging them. "Aight Daij be safe" Keshawn cautioned. "Fasho" I agreed walking to the door. "Aye wait Dee can I get a ride ion stay far out the way" Mere asked. "Uhh sure cmon though I gotta go" I told him. "Aight I'll see y'all tomorrow" Mere Said grabbing his jacket walking out. "Later" They said in unison.

——————————————
15 mins later
"We've reached our destination" I joked pulling into Mere's driveway. "Haha thanks" he chuckled as he reached over and hugged me. "I preciate it Dee here" he thanked as he reached in his pocket handing me forty dollars. "Nah Mere you good" I told him. "You dropped me off the least I could do is give you some gas money" he stated. "Boy this is more than enough for gas and besides I'm not taking it" I sassed back.

He reached in the back seat and grabbed my purse putting the money in there. "Goodnight Dee" he said pecking me on the cheek then getting out of the car. That boy think he so slick that money's gonna end up right back in his pocket. I thought as I grinned softly pulling off heading home.

*****************************************

Kayla's pov 🤍
We pulled up in front of his house and just chilled in the car for a while. "So you mean to tell me if you could go anywhere in the world you'd really go to chick fil a" Tay questioned surprised by my answer.
"Yes that's really my favorite place ever, that and my bed" I laughed. "Wow you different fosho cause not a lot of people would've said that" he stated.

"Well I'm not most people" I sassed. "Nah you not" he agreed chuckling. "Cmon let's go" he said getting out of the car coming around my side opening my door. As we got to the door he turned the key opening it. "My brother outta town for a couple of weeks so I got the crib to myself" he told me as we walked in the house. "Word, yo mom outta town to" I questioned curiously. "Umm sum like that my dukes left after my pops died so it's just me and my brother" he lowly spoke.

"Damn I'm sorry Tay I wasn't tryna pry or nothing" I apologize. I felt bad I didn't want to bring up some stuff he was trying to get over. Especially with family. "Nah you good ma you were just asking a question" he reassured. "Ima head to the kitchen and get some snacks you want something" he asked.

"What you got" I asked. "Fruit snacks, chips-" you know what ima just bring all of it upstairs and if you want something you can take it cool" he stated walking Into the kitchen. "Yea" I replied. For a while I kind of just stood there at the bottom of the steps awkwardly. "First door on the right" he said coming out of the kitchen to give me directions. "Haha yes cause I was like where the hell am I going" I laughed. "Slow ahh" he joked. "Boy don't be trying to carry me" I shouted from the steps.