12💚

Keshawn pov 🖤

I woke up the morning after the party with a massive hangover. We cleaned up last night after everybody left so we wouldn't have anything to do the next day. Which was hella convenient for me because I don't know how I'd be able to do it.

I got up took a shower, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. Then I laid back down and checked my phone. I got a text from an unknown number.

(420) 662-8351
Sup lil daddy last night was fun we should link up again 😏

                Last night still a lil foggy shordy who's this?

Patience, curly head with braces

                Yea it's starting to ring a bell
                And fasho last night was wild

So when the next time we linking?

                   Neva ion do relationships 🥱

Waaab that's cute cause who said anything about relationships 😂
I was talking about linking up every now and then so I could get the pipe but nvm I'm straight✌🏽

Oh word my bad shordy I misread the txt

Mhm you sure did 

                      We can link tomma I'm free

Bet gimme a time and a place lil daddy

My crib and bout 5 ma

You alock 🔒

                                                      Fasho

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 11:30. It ain't even one yet and hoes already on a nigga. I saved her name in my phone as luh light skin and exited our messages. I got up, put clothes on and headed to Daija's house to see my best but stopped at chick fil a first.

I texted RayRay and told him I left out. Since his ass was still sleep. I pulled up in the drive-thru and ordered a chicken sandwich and a twelve-piece chicken nugget with fries and a lemonade. That's really all Kay get from here whole time. I thought to myself as I pulled up to the next window paid, got my food, and was on my way to her house.

I pulled up then turned the car off and walked to her front door. I knocked and daija answered. "Hey Shawn" she greeted me at the door. "Wassup Daij" I greeted back. "Kayla not here Pooh sorry" she told me. I was hella confused. Like fuck she mean Kayla ain't here. She fucking live here where the hell else could she be. She don't go nowhere.

"Where she at" I questioned. "Tay's house" she simply replied. "She went to that nigga's house" I said with a hint of anger in my voice. "Yeah, she told us last night when they left together" she said confused from my response. "oh damn" I said face palming myself. "You were really off it last night huh" she questioned. "Yea most definitely" I sighed remembering bits of last night.

"Well she should be back in like an hour or so, want me to put that in the microwave" she said pointing to the chick fil a bag in my hand. "Uhh Nah you can have it, it's just chicken nuggets and fries" I told her. "Thank you Shawn" she thanked bringing me into a hug. Me and daija have always been tight. Not like me and Kay though, Daij and I have our own bond. She's almost like my lil sister in a way.