Fifty six

The next morning, everyone gathered at the police station. Mr and Mrs Park where present as well. Detective Chan and his men where already preparing to leave. Jimin and Taehyung insisted on going with them but the detective hesitated against it.

"I'm sorry but you can't go. This is going to be a very dangerous operation"

He sighed. "We did more digging and we discovered Mrs Kim isn't an ordinary woman. She's the leader of a criminal underground mob that deals in the transport of drugs....as in hard drugs and heavy ammunitions"

"She isn't the kind of person to be trifled with"

Jimin shook his head determinedly. "I don't care who she is. She has my son and I can't sit idly by. I'm too anxious to stay back so no matter what you say, I'm going with you"

"Me too...." Taehyung added

Jimin stared at him worriedly "Are you sure? You aren't feeling that well Taehyung"

"I'm fine Jimin. I can hang on" Taehyung answered.

"Please, you have to be careful and stay out of the scene. I don't want to have to be responsible for you both" Detective Chan said.

Jimin and Taehyung readily agreed.

Mintae was curled up on Jungkook's laps asleep when the noise from the door being opened interrupted him. The man with the dragon tattoo entered with a deep set frown on his face.

"Hey kid get up! The mistress wants to see you!" He said.

Jungkook and his brother where already awake and looked at the man with apprehension. Mintae swallowed hard and walked slowly to the man.

"What does she want with him?" Jungkook yelled loudly.

The man shrugged with anger on his face. "How should I know? I don't know why she doesn't just get rid of all of you already" He grunted and grabbed Mintae by the arm before shutting the door with a bang, bolting it and leading the boy away.

They finally arrived at a small garden filled with all types of plants and flowers. Kim Cha ha was seated on a chair with a casual smile playing on her lips. She was dressed moderately in white as she sprinkled some seeds on the ground for some pretty birds to peck on. She looked the image of a calm peaceful woman but in reality, that was far from her true nature.

She turned her head and when she saw him, smiled. It almost seemed like it was a dream he dreamt yesterday when he saw her heartlessly shoot a man like it was second nature to her. She really scared him but he couldn't let her know.

"Come sit beside me!" She said in a calm tone.

Mintae walked over and sat on the empty seat beside her. She gestured to the man to leave. After bowing, he walked away. She smiled.

"You really must be traumatized after what I did yesterday" she started.

Mintae said nothing. She nodded her head. "I understand....you must be angry. I didn't want to do that but you touched a sensitive spot"

Mintae sighed. "It doesn't matter whether you apologize or not. You still want to kill me, uncle jk and his brother"

She hid a smile. "True but there must always be balance in this world you know"

Suddenly, she froze upon hearing commotion outside the compound. Several gun shots where fired repeatedly. Sounds of cries filled the air.

"They are here" Kim Cha ha said with a crazy hint in her eyes.

The man with the dragon tattoo rushed back in with alarm. He looked extremely terrified.

"Mistress! They are here! The police are here! How did they find out where we where"