ll

The sound of dirt crunching was the only sound heard in the winter night as a black motorcycle carrying two passengers glided through the night. It came to a halt in a seemingly endless driveway, accompanied by three other cars; a matte black mustang, white B&W, and a black range rover. She took off her helmet and took survey of this, but didn't mention their surroundings. He turned off the headlights and set her helmet on the bike's handlebars.

"C'mon babygirl." He said to Caitlin. He took her hand and guided her to the blue front door of the country home. He removed his hand from hers (she was displeased at this) and slung his arm around her shoulder.

"Oh, babygirl, huh? Does that mean I have to call you daddy now?" Her words shocked him, but it was a pleasant shock.

He smirked and looked down at her and that was all. She thought she had outwitted him, but all he thought to himself was "You wouldn't be the first."

They made their way up the front door steps in unison, and he dropped his arm from her shoulder to get out his keys. She shivered from the absence of his warmth. Now was the time where she began to fully take in where she was at. Yes, she was at somewhat of a stranger's house but she fully realized they were in the country. She giggled.

"Are you still drunk, babe?" He asked her and glanced at the brunette from the corner of his eye.

"No," she said, although she was still laughing.

"I don't think I believe you."

"I'm really not, it's just i never thought ole' pretty boy Dylan would live in the country." She snaked her arms around his waist and rested her head on his back. He froze for a second. Most of his victims wanted to fuck and leave. They wouldn't hug him like that. Maybe he chose the wrong one? Or was he just overreacting? After their heated moments in club, why was she hugging him out of all things? He stopped worrying. Worry before a kill would not be good for his focus and drive. Maybe this just meant she was softer and would go easier.

"Such a shame though," he thought to himself as he looked back at her, "I like 'em a little rough sometimes."

-

He took her coat off swiftly and set it on his brass coatrack. Not missing a beat, he led Caitlin to his burgundy couch and rested his large hand on her thigh.

She looked down at his veiny hands and shuddered a little under his cool touch. Dylan felt her shiver and smiled because it was working; his plan was going smoothly. He reached his free hand forward to the black coffee table and grabbed the TV remote. The 48 inch TV screen was filled with color and produced the sound of the show 'Forensic Files'.

"My favorite." He said with a smile, relaxing back onto the couch and replacing his hand from her thigh to her shoulder. She should've taken this as a hint, but she didn't. Her heart did race at his touch, and she felt offset in his company.

Halfway into the program, Dylan hadn't made a move on her. He always waited for his prey to dictate when he would make his life changing moves. This was very much a game to him; Caitlin's life was a mere game of chess.

She wondered why he hadn't tried anything on her. He found her attractive didn't he? It seemed like it at the club. She definitely found him attractive. It was then she realized she was staring at him. She averted her gaze back onto the large screen.

-

They were halfway through another episode when Caitlin couldn't stand it anymore.

"Look, I don't know what you're used to, but I'm not a one night stand, hit and quit it kind of girl. I hope you respect that." She turned back towards the TV and crossed her arms.

"How stupid do you think I am? If you haven't kissed me this entire night obviously you're not going to have sex with me. And I know what happened at the club was the liquor talking," He took her chin in between his right thumb and index finger and removed his arm from her shoulder and placed it at her lower back; bringing her closer to him. He whispered in her ear, "but it doesn't have to be that way."

All she could do was stare into his brown eyes. His words shocked her, to say the least.

"I leave you speechless, it's okay," He said to her, "but will you at least kiss me so I know you might like me?"

Caitlin had to process his words for a few seconds. She grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him to her lips. She felt such a strong connection; they both did. Their lips seemed to move perfectly in sync. She was the first to pull away due to shortness of breath. After she caught her breath, Dylan moved in for another kiss but she put her hands to his chest in protest.

"I-I... um well, after that kiss, I don't really think I could control myself if we kissed again so..." She could feel every inch of her skin become hot and she knew her cheeks were scorching red from embarrassment. Her eyes averted from Dylan's to her small hands.

He laughed loud and said, "Good choice. Because I wouldn't have had any control myself." He kissed her flushed cheek and winked at her. His left arm reclaimed its spot over her shoulder and his eyes looked at the TV again. She smiled up at him, and this time she leaned up against his toned chest; grinning from ear to ear.

- - - - -

{A/N: heeeey. Is this story any good or not? I don't know, I kinda don't want to waste my time writing this if it's going no where, but I love this story so much and I really wish people would've liked it as much as I hoped *sigh*. But, oh well. What can ya do.}