𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

ᴄʜ

ᴄʜ. sɪx

"...𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑤 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑒𝑠𝑡
𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑤 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡"
– 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑘 𝑟ℎ𝑦𝑚𝑒 .(𝐾𝑒𝑛 𝐾𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑦, 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝐹𝑙𝑒𝑤 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐶𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑠 𝑁𝑒𝑠𝑡)

。・ ゚・.・。・.・ ゚・。

"If you dragged me out here to build a snowman, I thought it would at least be a cool snowman." Jess complained as he places large pink buttons on the midsection of the snowman.

"Stop say snowman! Courtney is snow-woman and stop complaining, Jess. It's the holiday season and I thought this would be a nice thing to do together." Jo said placing a pink fuzzy bucket hat on top of Courtney's head.

After Luke spoke to them the other day telling them that their mother called to offer them to visit during the break and Luke came up with a very believable idea that they should spend Christmas here since they are still settling in. They both know that was a load of crap and their mother didn't call and Jess as been moody about it. But, Jo plans to make this Christmas break the best one yet, to better his mood.

"Yeah but that guy is going to win, so this is pointless." He said pointing over to the man that was power buffing his amazing crafted snowman.

Jo rolled her eyes before smiling at their completed snow-woman, Courtney. "Maybe, but Courtney has more style than any other snow-person. Look at her, she will woo over the other snowmen for the prize."

"You're official crazy and I'm going back to the apartment." Jess said stuffing his hands in his pockets before walking away from his twin.

Jo scoffed, "Jess! Where are you going we didn't get a picture with Courtney!" she called out to him.

"Bye, weirdo!" He said not looking back.

Jo sighed before looking back at her snow-woman. "He doesn't understand us, Court." She said before fixing her scarf.

"Hey, Jo." Lorelai said walking up to her with Nathan and Rory.

Jo gave them a bright smile. "Hey, guys."

"Are you talking to your snowman?" Nathan asked chuckling.