𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

ʲᵒ,ˢ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵈᵃʸ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗ, ᵈᵃʸ ᵗʷᵒ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ.

ʲᵒ,ˢ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵈᵃʸ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵉᶠᵗ, ᵈᵃʸ ᵗʷᵒ ᵒᵘᵗᶠⁱᵗ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳⁱᵍʰᵗ

ᴄʜ. ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ"

—𝑅𝑜𝑑𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑃ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘, 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦
(𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒-𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝐻𝐼𝐺𝐻𝐿𝑌 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡.)

。・ ゚・.・。・.・ ゚・。

"I can't find my other shoe." Jo said as she looked all around the apartment that was cluttered in an absolute mess because Liz finally sent all over Jo's and Jess's things. Jo has yet to open her boxes because there is literally no place to put any of her things. But, Jess dumped all of his things everywhere and called it unpacked. "Jess! Your crap ate my shoe!" She shouted so he could hear her from the bathroom that he was spending a long time in.

"Stop swearing, Josie." Luke said looking for is supply ledger that got lost in this mess. Luke huffed in annoyance when he finished looking under the couch. "Jess, your crap ate my supply ledger."

Jo rolled her eyes. "Hypocrite." She said before accidentally walking into a pair of boxers that were hang drying on a rope across the apartment. Jo let's out a shriek and backs away from it as her body shivers in disgust. "We need a bigger apartment, Uncle Luke." She said for the fourth time this week. Luke sighed not wanting to hear this. "I need my own room, where I put all my things and know exactly where they are, and I need privacy."

"It will be fine when I get more storage cabinets and we get it organized." He said moving to go to the crowded kitchen and hitting his knee on the hidden coffee table. "Ow!" He said holding his knee.

There was a knock on the door, "Luke, are you okay?" Lorelai called from the other side. Luke paused his search and went to open the door.