「 entry 1 」

dear diary,

i'm calling this: the flower-death diary.

or does that sound too... un-original?

doesn't really matter, i'm just going to explain why i'm doing this.

i am currently suffering from the hanahaki diesease. it's a deadly diesease where you throw up your crush's favourite flower/favourite color (in flowers) through unrequited love. if the said crush doesn't return the feeling for a specific period of time, my lungs will slowly grow flowers in them and suffocate from it. so, death! there is a cure though, it's through surgery. but you lose your feelings along with the petals.

yup, i've fallen in love and i know exactly who it is.

tsukishima kei.

yeah, that tall blonde mean dude from the volleyball club. fuck.

i mean, he's kinda (very) hot. anyone could see that... unless they hate him-

but you're maybe asking (probably not), why don't you just get the surgery? he doesn't like you and that's completely clear to the eye of everyone who can see.

well, i can't. it's not like i can't, it's more: i won't.

i can't give up my feelings for him. what if he starts to fall in love with me? there's always hope. and if he does, i wouldn't have feelings for him anymore. and he'll get the hanahaki diesease. i can't let that happen. i want him to live a happy life with no flowers going through his throat and puking it out, slowly making him die. i don't want that.

so i've made my decision, i'll not tell anyone about it and will just... die i guess.

he most definitely hate me.

but it's fine, if the feeling isn't mutual (which it will most likely never be), i'll die. and he won't give two shits about it. as expected by the coldness he gives out.

god he's beautiful.

wait no, i'm not gonna start simping in this diary.

well, i'll leave for today. bye.

sincerely, (l/n) (y/n)