-! 11

"(y/n) didn't even get to finish their ending. the sincerely is gone." tsukishima whispered to himself, reading the diary (l/n) has told their family to give. he was reading 'entry 10'. the entry (y/n) never got to finish.

it has been a few days of (l/n) (y/n)'s death. their family isn't taking it too well, neither are their friends.

their class knows little detail about what has happened. the only thing they know is;

-flashback-

"(y/n)?! (y/n)~! come on dinner's ready!" their mother called though-out the house.

"(y/n)?! i'm coming to your room!" she said before opening her child's bedroom, revealing no one in sight. she decided to walk inside the bathroom, which was suprisingly, open.

"(y/n) honey, are you in here?-" the woman gasped loudly. her husband ran all the way upstairs, concerned.

"what's wrong sweetie?" (y/n)'s father asked the terrified woman.

"(y-y/n)..." mrs. (l/n) cried to her husband which was still confused at the situation.

"honey what do you mean?" he couldn't figure what she was talking about, either way, he was too busy trying to calm her down.

"can't you see?! (y/n)!" she screamed, pointing to the dead body of her child. (y/n)'s mouth was full of daises. her crush's favourite flower. it was a painfully beautiful death. who knew love could kill?

"i'm sure their fine-" mr. (l/n) interrupted himself as his eyes stared at his child's dead body.

"(Y/N)! c-call the ambulance sw-sweetie." he ordered.

-end of flashback-

the adults did what their child asked them to do, give the diary to tsukishima kei, a boy in (y/n)'s class.

"dammit (y/n) you bastard-" the blondie choked to what people would say, the ghost of (l/n) (y/n).

"just when i start gaining feelings you decide to fucking die." a tear rolled down his cheek.