I'm a soon to be bride?

HICCUP'S P.O.V.

What? "Come now, the king is waiting patiently, we do not want him to expect us to be late. The female dragon being reached her arms out, waiting for my call, accepting it, I was then escorted out to a large hallway. I saw black curtain hanging each window, and I soon noticed some thing strange about these.

Each window cell has a clear solid material, I've never understand, but the decorations were beautiful, they look authentically old, but it's holding vibrant spectrum. Not only that, an object was hanging from the ceiling, it looks like the same clear material but looked like crystals hanging radiantly from the light illuminating colors on the surface.

Ever inch of the hall, was amazingly charming to the eyes, despite the dark colors, the patterns within the area is designed pleasingly.

This is what it looks like but with dark colors

We then made it to a heavy, but large doors, revealing the king sitting on a chair? But I could sense a surge of confidence from what it seems like the king. More over, there was another one , yet the one on my left was empty.

"Greeting young one, I presume that you are Hiccup Haddock, welcome to Dragon Isle, a place where dragons and humans co-exist with one another," co-exist, wait, what's going on? "I assume you have many question, but I say we should go some where p...

"Greeting young one, I presume that you are Hiccup Haddock, welcome to Dragon Isle, a place where dragons and humans co-exist with one another," co-exist, wait, what's going on? "I assume you have many question, but I say we should go some where private," the king stands up, walking towards me, ushering me to another door close to the right.

He strolls through the large doors, passing another hallway as we meet another set of doors, it then reveals a largely opened room with wooden chairs and two identical furniture, which looks very comfortable. As I sat down, my body sunk into this big chair that could fit two or three vikings.

"Ahh, I see that you seem to enjoy the sofas we have, I'd say that since your kind has only stools and hard wood chairs," the king amused, "um, sir?" "yes?" "I'm sorry for asking this type of question but, who are you?" "Oh, my dearest apologies, I have not introduced myself, and please, there is no apologies, it was my responsibility.

"And my name that you seek, I am King Regiis Furore Nocturno I, your are welcome to my kingdom, however, we do not expect you to live freely, we needed your aid for my son." My eyes  opens wide open, "wait, what do you mean by your son, how come?" I questioned, the lord gazed at the floor, with sorrow within his eyes, "oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude of your personal life King-" I was cut off by his hand gesturing me to not speak.