First encounter part 1

HELLO EVERYONE, I AM SORRY FOR THE FIVE-MONTH-LONG HIATUS, THE REASON WHY I HAVEN'T UPDATED MY STORIES WAS BECAUSE THERE WERE SO MANY THINGS GOING ON IN MY MIND IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS THAT I COULDN'T WRITE CHAPTERS OF ANY OF MY STORIES. THE MAIN REASON WAS THAT I HAD SPRING AND SUMMER EXAMS, ANOTHER REASON IS THAT I HAD NO MOTIVATION SINCE THERE WERE TOO MANY THINGS GOING ON IN MY MIND. BUT NOW THAT'S IN THE PAST I WILL CONTINUE WRITING. NOW ON TO THE STORY.

3RD PERSON P.O.V.

"What?" Hiccup does not understand why is he being a bride? It baffles him, most importantly, he's at a loss at that moment. "What do you mean by becoming his wife, I'm not a girl, I'm a boy!" the boy blushed with tints of red glowing on the skin of his face. "Oh right, I may have forgotten that you don't know anything about our home, allow me to explain," the king clears his throat, as he collects his thoughts.

"In Dragon Isle, our home is much more different than all of the islands, since were are a different species of dragons many factors are much different as it defies the laws of physics and nature. So, the reason why I have called you my son's future wife was that you shall bear his child, a mate from a pair who bare their offspring are the wife of that pair, males are also exceptional," Hiccup said nothing but froze, still at a loss, however, he is still processing such information that is downright head-scratching.

"So, a man can give birth to a baby, this still makes no sense?" he said, giving off a puzzled expression to the king. The king laughs, finding it amusing that the boy is confused, "the males experience a change to their bodies, however, they can only experience these changes, during their juvenile stage, or maturity stage." "When a boy is going through his puberty, normally his physical appearance would change to that of a man. However, if the individual is the wife of a couple, that individual will experience changes that correlate to that of a female being."

"First, the frame of the boy would drastically change, his hips would widen to ensure the bearing of a newborn, his voice would sound more feminine, naturally, there are many factors of these changes, since it varies from species to species, and from individual to individual."

The king froze glaring outside from the window, "it's time, please follow me," the king stands up off of his seat, only heading to the doors, leading to the roaming halls. Hiccup followed the king not knowing what will happen next.

Soon, they reach a larger set of doors once again, but there was a slight breeze coming from the crevices of the doors, the two guards, occupying them reached out for the handles, as it opens, a strong gust of cool, but warm air hits the face of the brunette. "Why are we here for, and what's with the wind?" Hiccups ask, "This is the many entrances of the palace, it is mainly used for any other rulers who are dragons,  from many islands, large ones that are the size of the typhoomerangs. And I would suggest standing back child."

The king hunches his back releasing a bone-breaking sound, startling Hiccup. The back hunches even more, with two large lumps forming under the skin, and it breaks. Protruding two black wings, with spinal plates erupts from the skin which it darkens to black scales. Hiccup sees a black tail protruding from the hips as well, he could hear every bone, breaking, only to reform into something else. The limbs on the king darken and bends as well as it shortens, the fingers, fused, as it grows stubby but sharp claws, in all fours, his neck, and head reforms. 

The neck lengthens and widens, along with the head. His hair melds with one another, forming appendages around the head like a crown, and as the head widens, its whole skeletal structure forms an oval shape with the jaw reforming to blend with the head. His clothing magically vanishes bearing not just skin but also jet black scales that can absorb any light it touches.