melodrama

ACTION. TAKE 3.

Seven months. It's been seven months of breathing the same air as her. Five on-screen kisses. Ten practice kisses. Seven months coming to an end.

I meet her warm eyes as I pick her up and place her on the table. The last kiss. Switching between staring at her eyes and her lips, I inched closer, wanting to desperately taste her lips. I stopped midway, cherishing the last moment of air passing between us.

I see her stare into my eyes, as she inches her lips toward me. I smile and lean down to give her a quick peck. I pull away with a mischievous smile. She stares at me confused, expecting a longer kiss. I smirk as she mumbles "what" and dive into her mouth. I hold her face and press it into me as much as I can. I lick her bottom lip, leading her to willingly open her mouth. I put seven months of unconditionally loving her into this kiss. I feel her arms wrap around my neck pulling me closer. As we break apart she looks down shyly and I keep staring at her.

I have been left curious and mesmerized by Kim Go Eun from the first moment I saw her in that hat, and to this moment in her brown vest. All the moments of trying to hold her hands. All the pictures I took with her. All the mental snapshots I took of her smiling. I won't get to openly love her like this. All the caressing and thumb rubbing has become a subconscious habit.

While she hasn't given me an answer to me, I know she's caving. The way she caresses my neck. The way she leans in for a little too long. The way she holds on just a little longer after a hug. Shy looks and tender laughs, I knew I was breaking her walls.

So I took this moment to hold on a little longer. Feel her lips a little longer. Cherish her touch a little longer. I took the moment to memorize her smell.

Just like Lee Gon, I was waiting until she allowed me to love her tirelessly.