one more moment

Lee Gon x Jeong Tae-ul
-----------------------------------

Yeong-ah, just give me one more day until she can wash her own face. Give me one more day to say goodbye. Give me one more day to see her love me, to feel her love. Give me one more day to memorize the angles of her face. Give me one more day to memorize her smell. 

Yeong-ah, give me one more day to love her infinitely like the characteristics of the number zero.

Just one more day.

They kept holding hands. Subconsciously rubbing their thumbs against each other. 

He has been staring at her for a while. She knew what was waiting for her, and she wasn't ready. 

"I can't meet your eyes."

"I need you to look at me so I can remember how you look at me when you remember me," Gon said.

She raised her eyes to meet his, filled with tears.

"Please tell me to go. If you won't tell me to go, I'll stay here. I'll never leave. I'll let the world fall apart if it means you get to remember me. You have to tell me to go, and not turn around for one last glimpse"

In between sobs, Tae-ul whispers "rule number 10, tell me you'll come back; rule 11, no matter what happens you have to come back to me; rule 12: catch Lee Lim, and even if the door closes, open all the doors in the universe and return to me. Promise me you'll do that."

"I promise. I'll open the door to a thousand universes if it means you're at the end of it."

"You have to come back. We haven't reached our final destination. There are so many parts we skipped. Come back so we can correctly finish what we started. I'll remember you, and if I don't please remind me of our love. I'll be waiting for you."

Both crying. Both caressing each others' faces. One more kiss. One more taste. Gon gets up and sprints away because if he didn't leave fast enough, he'd never leave. 

You won't remember me, Tae-ul. I might not come back. So be happy. Find love, and let it find you.

Even if you cannot picture me anymore, please remember I love you infinitely.