F⃟l⃟🅰🅢h⃟B⃟a̸͟͞c̸͟͞k̺͆s⃠

Warning-|
. Violence

((RD=Rio Dell))
.
It was February 23, RD's birthday. Fortuna and Eureka had been planning to take their sister (now their brother) on a walk and go do some of they stuff she loved doing. "Hm... It didn't look like this last time I went down here... " Fortuna muttered, her eyes darting around the big, echoey, old car park. Eureka was next to Fortuna, holding his little sister's hand "You sure this is the ri-" Eureka cut himself off, a shadowy figure darting across the room. "B-Big brother?" RD said, her voice soft and highpitched "Yeah Dell?" Eureka said, crouching down to face RD "Wh-Who was that?" "I'm not sure Dell... I'll go check it out, tell sissy okay?" Eureka whispered, putting his hand on RD's cheek and softly smiling "M-Mkay big brother... B-Be careful... " RD nodded and turned to Fortuna. Eureka walked over to where he had seen the figure, the figure dashed over to the two girls, (okay this is where it gets dark-) pulling out a pocket knife, and starting by slicing off Fortuna's right wing, getting a scream from the girl. RD tensed, "S-Sister?" The figure then pulled the slightly shorter girl into a headlock and shushing her, not knowing it wasn't Eureka, the figure sliced RD's throat, getting a loud scream the slowly faded into pure silence... RD fainted... Eureka's eyes finally adjusted enough to realize what was happening, he dashed over and the figure ran, picking up RD and laying the paralyzed city over his shoulder, he then helped Fortuna up, racing to the nearest hospital where RD'd lay for a week before getting the news about not being able to talk, she had to stay there for another week, her family with her the entire way, once she was healed, she couldn't talk and it felt weird, but she got used to it.
|-|Flashback Ended|-|
Eureka shot up, on the verge of crying, if only he could see... Then maybe he'd've been able to stop them... "Eureka? You okay?" Fortuna said, rubbing her eyes and sitting up "Yeah... Just thinking of something haha... " "Mkay..."
.

Don't ask-
I didn't really feel like going into detail ;m;

~End Of F⃟l⃟🅰🅢h⃟B⃟a̸͟͞c̸͟͞k̺͆s⃠~