Pasting all of my clipboard!

"Mkay." Bayshore continued to scan the room, noticing simple things such asNorth moved over to Dystopia and bowed their head.@mune Oki doki-
So then they have spots on their hind legs and ears, but glitter in their tail and paw pads-
uwuSo Doxx chuckled.
South woke up "Wait did I fall asleep?"
has ran into a metal corner and got their head broke open, their eye almost bit out by a dog, cut themselves with a craft thing on purpose(Not for self harm, they just thought it'd be fun), broke their bottom lip open, burnt their entire hand with a high heat glue gun, touched a pot with boiling jam in it on purpose, walked in circles for 10 minutes and crashed face first into a wall, been thrown onto a couch way too many times to count, has had a chunk taken out of their toe, and is fine except for scars and memories.So I'm making a new OC, in the refsheet, he's holding something he loves-
It either gonna be a bloody teddybear, a bloody baseball bat, or a bloody bottle of pills :)

Daniel: Wait why are they all bloody-

The baseball bat has blood on it, and for the other two, I used bloody because felt like speaking like a bloody brit :)
Anyways-
I need halp choosing :)TsuhikoTarikoEsikeBefore the people. There were four suns. Each of these suns had a child.  Esike(Big), had a child with Tariko(Fields), she was named Taniiko(Daughter)and another child, he was named Aitii(Wisdom). While Tsuhiko(Solitude) had a child with Laikie(Star(Our current sun)),  he was named Teysiki(Son) and Huntiki(Hunter). Despite their parents threats, the four children fell in love. The four children each had one child. Teysiki and Taniiko had a child, her name was Zstani. Huntiki and Aitii had a child, his name was Tistiani. Eventually, Esike, Taniiko, and Tsuhiko died. Taniiko became weaker, while Huntiki and Aitii threw themselves into Hars Lake. Taniiko eventually turned into ashes in her bed, in result,  Teysiki slowly went insane, he would help Zstani and Tistiani, but he eventually went so insane he wouldn't come out of his room. When they would try to get him to come out, he would lash out on them. Once after Central Zstani had been born,Tistiani Zstani, Tistiani, Central Zstani, South Zstani, North Zstani, West Zstani, and East Zstani went in his room. Teysiki lashed out and killed Tistiani, and made Zstani pass out. Of course, not realizing what he did, he found a way to make Zstani think Tistiani and him had jumped into Hars Lake aswell. Apparently, Teysiki appears to whoever is inhabiting his old land, helping however he can, like he did before he went insane.