Six

"You guys are such drama queens." I laughed as Oscar backed away while taking a bite of his roll, leaning against the side next to me.

"I thought she was with that Diego guy back at Ruby's?" Olivia's voice caught my attention as she looked over at Cesar with furrowed brows.

"She ain't with that cabrón no more." Oscar scoffed as he finished his food.

"I thought he was kinda hot." The young girl shrugged, her eyes flicking to me before they focused back on Oscar.

"Doesn't look so hot after he's given you a black eye." I muttered, raising my eyebrow when all she did was shrug as though it was no big deal.

"So what, you two together now?" Sad eyes asked, I kept quiet not knowing exactly what me and Oscar was, we'd only kissed twice.

"She's just staying here for a bit." Oscar shrugged casually, avoiding eye contact with me.

I couldn't help but feel a small knot forming in my stomach at his words, I knew we wasn't anything serious or anything like like that, but hearing him practically say that we're nothing kind of hurt.

I groaned as a spec of dirt on my shorts caught my attention. "I need to go back to Ruby's to grab some stuff." I sighed as I picked at the dirt in low hopes it'll come off. "But I can't deal with Diego's shit today." I muttered.

"They aren't there now." Ruby piped up with a smile. "Your mum went with mine to take the twins out for the day, I don't know where Diego went but it's only Abuelita." He shrugged.

"No time like the present." I muttered standing up and brushing my hands on my legs. "Can I borrow your keys?" I asked Ruby since I'd left literally everything but my phone back at his.

"We'll come with you, be your back up." Jamal grinned as he stood up and came beside me.

"Really?" I snorted. "I'd have more protection with a three legged mouse." I laughed patting his cheek as he frowned. "Come on then, vamos!" I grinned, Ruby, Jamal, Monse and Cesar came over to the door.

"You coming Olivia?" Monse asked making me realise that she hadn't got up from the sofa and was looking over at Oscar before she answered.

"Do I need to?" She asked tearing her eyes away from Oscar for all of three seconds.

"You ain't staying here." Oscar said bluntly looking over at Olivia briefly before he walked down the hall towards the bedrooms.

Rolling her eyes Olivia got up from the sofa and made her way over to where the rest of us was waiting.

"Lia." Oscar called just as the door was opened, I turned to see him coming towards me with a black hoodie in his hand. "Take this, its kinda cold out." He muttered, a slight blush raising to his cheeks.

"Thank you." I smiled slipping the hoodie on, it was black with a small white cross on the left side of the chest, it was at least two sizes too big but I couldn't ignore the way his aftershave floated from the jumper.

"Call me if anything happens, alright." He said, well, more demanded, making me smile and nod.

"I will. See you later sad eyes." I smiled over at the Santo who smiled and replied with a bye. "Bye Johnny." I smirked, him only rolling his eyes and plopping down on the now empty sofa.

"What about me fool?" Oscar said crossing his arms over his chest, looking down at me with raised eyebrows.

"What about you?" I smirked making him shake his head. "I'm kidding, bye Oscar." I winked before we left.