Shit Is Crazy

Before I start I apologize for not updating lately.

P.s - Imma change how I write a lil

Enjoy!!!
⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

3 days later......

Y/N P.Ø.V

Its been a rough 3 days,  August has been acting a little weird lately, when we have sex its just sex,  he doesn't even make love to me anymore . I wanna question him about it but , I'm afraid.  I've been nauseous lately, working,  oh yea, I forgot to mention I stopped dancing and started working on doing make up for celebrities ...it pays me alot. 

⏰ 9:00 p.m

I was taking a nap but I heard August walk in the room , he was on the phone.

“ Yea........when can we meet up........look I'm doing you a favor.........but you want it tho......ight.....I ain't gone forget that. ......ok.....bye” he hangs up.

“The fuck was that about” I thought in my head. I move my body a lil and I hear August call my name.

“Yn....Yn....” he says , I turn my whole body over facing him with a slight smile on my face . “ yes??” I asked.  “ I'm bout to um...go take care of some bidniss ...I'll be back in a few” he says putting on his snapback. “ uh… ok...you looking mighty sexy....to be with some niggas” I said. He chuckled. “ Babe, we going to this club to handle some bidniss....thats all ” he says fixing his button up shirt . I sigh and sat up sitting back on the head board.  He sat next to me. “ Babe....its coo, ok? ” he says looking at me. I swear I can never stay mad at him. I turn to face him and nodded ok , he pecked my lips .“ Oh and babe...when you get back can we talk ?” I asked. “ Yea...” he says with a confused look on his face. He gets up grabbing his phone and keys checking himself one last time in the mirror.  And leaves out.

I sit there thinking,  I know August looks sexy 24/7 but damn this late just to go with his friends ...plus that phone call sound weird. I just shook my head trying to clear all the thoughts out my mind and picked up my phone calling Tatnaiyah she can help.

August P.o.v

I got in my car starting it up and driving off...I swear a nigga fucked up in the head ...I'm always fucking up. I pull up in the driveway getting out and ringing the doorbell.  Opens the door was Alana in her slik robe.

“Hey baby ...come in” she says letting me in. “Ok, should we just get down to business?  Or sip some wine ? ” she asked.  “ wine” I say calmly. Walking to the couch sitting down. I could tell she was a lil salty cause I chose the wine first but shidd I wanna drink. She grabs two wine glasses and pour the wine in them sitting down next to me. “ So....August lemme just say something....remember that night you took me on that date and ya girl came? ” she asked . Duh dumbass I thought. “ ...yea” I said. “ Well every since then I've been thinking about you,  and that day we spoke when you were geeting married I guess I was just pissed at you...” she says. I sigh and looked at her . “ Look fuck all that,  iont want no relationship with ya , I just want some pussy then I'm out , ya heard meh? ” she nodded slowly and looks away. “ Leave” she says sternly. “ Cause your not bout use me like the rest of these niggas , just fucking me then leavin! ” she shouts. She sound dumb ass hell she practically a hoe.

I just chuckled and got up leaving. I got in my car driving back home. Yn took that nap so I know she gone ask why I'm back so early. I pulled up at the gate putting in the code then into the drive way, I got out and walked in the house entering the kitchen and saw Yn on the phone. “ look I gotta go,  ill call you back....ok....bye” she says hanging up and looking at me. “ You left for like 45 mintues ” she said confused . I rubbed the back of my neck. “ Yea I know bidniss got tooking care of a lil quicker than I expected” I lied.  She nodded and took some grapes out the fridge then sat at the island. “ Babe we gotta talk” she says low.  I sat down and took off my hat . “About? ” I asked , she sighs. “ Can you keep it a hunnid with me and tell me your not cheating , because that phone  call earlier sound a lil weird, and you getting all sexy up. ..” she says.  At this point my heart was beating fast and im thinking of what shit to say.  I sigh and looked at her. “ Babe....I'm not cheating ” I say with a straight face .“ I hope not....” she said lowly eating 2 grapes at once.  I felt a Vibration in my pocket and I took out and  undoing my password and checking my notifications. I saw a text that read “ It ain't over” I don't know who this is because I only save important people numbers ....I'm looking at this text over and over , and I can feel Yn staring at me I looked at her.  “ Whats wrong? ” she asked. “ Aw....I was just reading  this text ” I respond. She nodded and put the rest of the grapes in the fridge and coming to me kissing my cheek.  “Night babe” she says , she still sleepy after she just took like a 4 hour nap?  I chuckled .“ Night” I say.

A lot of shit was running in my mind,  I lied to Yn, was finna fuck Alana, now I dont knoe who text “ it ain't over” . Man I swear this shit is just crazy.  I put my head in my hands and just breathe trying to calm my ass down.

Travis P.O.V

I know yall miss me dont try to front...ANYWAYS!  I know yall haven't heard from me since the wedding thing, I admit I was wrong for doing that to Jurayia ,but shidd fuck it she was gonna be a hoe like her mom anyways . I'm settin yup my brother,  its gonna be people he was close with helping me get this nigga for beating my ass. But I gotta get it all planned its gonna take time....but I will start off with a lil game.

End Of Chapter

What yall think about August ?

Uh oh Yn has been feeling Nauseous ..

How yall feel About Alana ?

Who text August ?

Do yall miss Travis ?

Who could be the close people to help Travis get back at August ?

< Alana up top/side >

Sorry again

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE