Chapter 18

1 WEEK LAYER

YN P.O.V

This week has been ok… August has been here suprisingly. 

I walked it the bathroom listen to August song Inhale out loud. Singing the lyrics.

“ Go head and lick the swisher , don't be scared to let if hit cha, whats the flavor when you kiss it?  Cuz u sayin so delicious.  Now you took it to the head like a pro, and you just gonna get it to feel in ya throat , I luh the way roll it when you put it on ya lips,plus I luh the way hold baby girl you gotta grip.  Don't it feeeeeel soooo good?  Took it like a G , like I know you wooooould !, in a minute we can go again,  cuz I know u gone wanna blow again.  So baby Innnnnnnnnhaaaaallllle” I sang.

I got out my fit for today (IN THE MEDIA), I began getting dressed . After I was finish I turned the song to Downtown.  I began cleaning up the room and to be honest… August is messy,  he's always in a rush most the time so iont blame em. I bop my head to the music and sung along.

“ No one told me life would be this waaaaayy , I swear nobody told meeee yeah , guess this is the game we choose to plaaaay,  crazy how its always been the same… people dieing everyday,  that aint nothin new when you from dowwwwwntooown,  downtown,  out chea try-(got cut off by August)  “ I see you ma… trynna sing like daddy” he smirked. I raise an eyebrow. “ So your daddy? ” I chuckled. “ Don't front ,  you know I've always been” he licks his lips and walked towards me. I love when he do that shit . He kissed my lips then stop and looked around the room. “ Babe you don't gotta clean for me” he says. “ Um… yes I do if I'm going to be staying here” I said. “ Sorry a nigga keep a messy ass room , I'm not even like that and you know” I nod my head. “ Yea I know. ” I smiled. “ So whats the occasion? ” he asked looking me up and down. I looked at him confused. “ There's no occasion ” I chuckled. “ Oh.. Looks like it if you ask me” he said.  “ No im just gonna go out to eat with Asia and Tatnaiyah ” I say picking up his clothes . “ Ok coo,  so you want me too babysit? ” hs asked. “ Please” I said. “ Ok ma” he says laying in the bed. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

“ So you ask him? ” Tatnaiyah asked sipping her glass of wine. “ Yes,  I did but he already knew what I was bout to ask. ” I say.  “ So… you think my brother is cheating? ” Asia asked . “ Yea I thought he was… he did a couple times so of course imma think that ” I said. “ August isn't perfect you guys,  he is gonna mess up… ” she added.  Tatnaiyah looked at Asia and mugged. “ How would you like if Dario cheated on you twice? ” she asked. Asia sigh and looked at her nails. “ Exactly” Tatnaiyah said leaning back in her chair. “ Look can we just have a normal dinner and not talk about me and my problems? ” I asked.  Asia and Tatnaiyah both nodded. The waitress walked to our table we gave her our orders and she walked away.  I clear my throat. “ So… Tatnaiyah… will you  ever Brian date again? ” I asked her she sigh.  “ As bad as I want too… im not sure” she says,  I nod my head and stared at Asia. “ So… Asia how is everything? ” I asked.  “ Good…. ” she says.  This dinner was awkward.  Asia and Tatnaiyah wasn't really talkin to eachother. “ Yn this dinner is awkward its obvious your friend doesn't like me. ?” Asia says. “ I never said that I was just proving a point” Tatnaiyah said. “ Um… look im just gonna go” Asia says standing up. “ Why so early? ” I asked. “ let her leave she's doing the right thing” Tatnaiyah smirked. “ Stop” I demand. “ I always thought you were a good person but it turns out your a slefish bitc-(I cut her off)  ” “ Asia!  ” I shout. She fixed her dress and walked away.  Tatnaiyah scuffed. “ Selfish? ” she chuckles.  I sigh and looked at her. “ Yall was cool Tatnaiyah” I said she scoffed. “ I don't think so,  fuck her,  I'm trynna do my job as a bestfriend and take up for you,  she was wrong ” she said.  I sigh.“ But she's his sister… of course she's gonna take up for him. " I explain. “Yeah… whatever look , imma leave thanks for dinner” she said with a fake smile. I nodded and stood up and left the money  on the table and exiting the restaurant , I got in my car and sigh. “Well that dinner went well” I said to myself.

-----****------*****-----

“ Hey ma… how did dinner go? ” he asked. I paused , I didn't want him to know we talked about him being a cheater so… I lied. “ It went....well” I said heading upstairs with August trailing behind me. I sat on the bed taking off my heels. August laid down. “ The girls sleep ” I asked. “ Yeah I handle ig ma” he said.  I smirked. “ What yall do? ” I asked. “ Well…. Nothin… ” he said lowly. “ Tell me” I said. “ They made a niggah face up” he said lowly. I chuckled a lil. “ Awweee thats cute babe” I said laying with him. “ Yea… .sure” he chuckled. 

**********

Sorry it was lame

But imma get better , hopefully.

Oooooh

What yall think about Asia and Tatnaiyah argument???

Your outfit in the media

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE