CHAPTER 14

August P.O.V

FLASHBACK

Me and Chris laughing and shit then the doorbell rings.

" I be back Mayne” I say walking to the door,  I know its family cuz my guards only let fam and close friends through the gate. So I just open the door.  I opened it and I couldn't believe who is standing there… this shit is impossible….

“ What the fuck?! ”

END OF FLASHBACK

“ Man… you miss me ?” he said hugging me,  I pushed him away. " Nigga get off me!  Yo ass was supposed to be dead! ” I shout. I guess my yelling was loud cuz Yn, Asia, and Chris walked to the door. “ Omg… ” Yn says in shock. " Melv? ” Asia asked. “ Yea its me yall” he says. I wanted to kill Melv. “ Man… you faked yo fuckin death!  Im up here crying and shit , taking care of yo fuckin kids,  and yo ass still alive!?  Fuck you Melvin!!!! ” I shout walking away.

Yn  P.O.V

“ imma go talk to him” I say walking upstairs walking in the bedroom. “ August? ” I asked getting on my knees in front of him moving his hands from his face. " Move Yn foreal! ” he shout causing me to jump. “ August... At least talk to him its gotta be a reason he faked his death ” I say.  August aggressively pushed me to the ground and stood over me. “ I SAID MOVE!!! ” He yelled .And he walks out slamming the door. I was shocked…

August  P.O.V

I was angry I know I was wrong for pushing Yn but I told her ass to move,  I came downstairs and see Asia, Chris, And Melvin all on the couch talkin. “ Nigga get up out my house! ” I shout.  Asia stood up. “  August don't be like this” she says.“ Yo ass can leave too” I said rudely. She was shocked. “ Ok” she said brushingboass me going upstairs. “ Melvin man get out you just ruin my life... Why fake yo fuckin death?!  The shit I done did because you wasn't here to help?  Man I took care of moms, I took care of yo fuckin daughters,  I made music about yo ass,  I Did… .wait… I saw yo ass… in heaven tho… how the fuck?…  just go man ” I said.  “ August im trying to explain ” he said.  “ Look I need time to think” I say.  “ Look ight” he says walking out.

Now this shit ludacris.  Since when?  How?  What???  This is crazy…

END OF CHAPTER

Srry if mispelled read comments cuz imma correct if anyways….

Wow MelvinHe is actually there

Was August wrong for pushing Yn?

Will August letbMelcin explain?

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE