Chapter 16

4 DAYS LATER

MELVIN P.O.V

I take a deep breath waiting for Aug to open the door, then suddenly he does. “ Um.. Wassup man? ” I say. August gave me a nod.  I know August that nod mean he really don't fuck with you,  or he treatin me like a nigga on the street. He moves over letting me and I enter.  “ So wassup,  I got bidnis to handle and you wasting a niggah time” August said rudely.  “ Look lil nigga I'm yo big brother,  you ain't gotta be rude,  I know i was wrong for faking my death but it was either me or the fam!  Yo ass better be thanking me cuz I could've let yall die! ” I shout walking out slamming the door.

August P.O.V

I sucked my teeth and just walked into the living room where the girls were watching Spongebob.  I sat down with them and watched. My phone began ringing. I just answered it.

“ Hello? ”

“ Hey… August,  I don't know if you remember me but… its Diamond ” she says.  I paused.

Diamond the girl I slept with , the girl who shot me… the fuck!?

“ Wassup ma?  How you get a niggah numba? ”

“ look I have my ways,  anyways I was calling you to ask can we meet at a restaurant or my place,  we have to talk”

“ Whats so important that you can't say over the phone? ”

“ LOOK ! just hear me out damnit… its too much to explain ”

“ Yea whatever , so how we doing this? ”

“ At my place at 8p.m sharp… tonight”

“ Mhmm holla”

I hung up and sigh putting my phone back in my pocket.

“ Yn!? ” I shout.  She then comes to the living room.  “ What? ” she asked. “ Uh… tonight I gotta get to the studio at 8 p.m sharp ” I lied.  Yea i know im fucked up , but I gotta know what's so fuckin important and plus if Yn find out she'll kill me. “ ight ” she says.  She walked out the living room.

8:09 p.m.

At Diamond's  house

Diamond opened her door and frowned.

“ Your late” she says letting me in. “ Damn ma chill,  its only 8:09 exact. ” I responded.  “ Well um,  it was a trap” she says walking towards me , I began backing up but ending up back up to the wall. “ Nah Diamond I gotta girl” I said.  “ That bitch!?  Yn?  *chuckles*  wow…  you can do better than that” she smirks . “ The fuck you mean !? Yn is twice as better than any bitch ” I shout.  “ Yea right cuz if she was , you wouldn't have fucked me” she says unbuckling my pants,  I  pushed her. “ Man Move Diamond!  Iont want yo ass” I say.  Bout to walk out till she spoke. “ August!  Why do you have to be like this… all im askin for is sex,  I love you… I need you” she says. She squats down pulling down my pants.  I tried pushing her but it was too late she was already suckin. “ Mmm D-diamond man stop” I say.  She was still doing her thang . God knows how bad I wanna push her my hardest,  but thats a female.  And this shit feel so good… I couldn't take it,  I let her do it.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ✨

Sorry this chapter lame

But I'm loosing votes I guess this book getting lame…..

Ughhh

But

Was Melvin wrong for telling at August?

Should August have pushed Diamond?

Will You find out?

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE