Survived

Happy New Years Eve !!!!!!! Turn the fuck up yall!!

◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯◯

August P.Ø.V

“ Fuck it let's go Trey” I say.  We got in his Benz and drove to the den on Leeward Avenue . We pulled up and immediately got out.  “ I know fasho the door lock , break that shit in” Trey says.  I nodded and kicked the door in.

“ The fuck!?” Travis says standing up . “ Yea I found to ass niggah,  now untie my guh! ” I shout,  but Chris was already doing it.  Damn Melv was right Alana here, and Chris. Yn got up and I see Travis smirking, then before Yn could come to me Travis punched her in the stomach , I just charged the niggah.

Yn P.O.V

I dropped to the floor holding my stomach , then Chris ran to me picking me up bridal style and taking me outside to his car.

“ Are you ok? ” he asked.  “ Oooooowwwwwwwwwee NO! ” I shout.  “ Oh my bad....OH SHIT! MY MCDONALDS STILL IN HERE! ” He cheer. “ Are you serious right now?!” I shout. “ My bad im hungry.” he says.  Then I see August and Trey coming out and they dap eachother and August gets in the backseat with me.“ You coo man? ” chris asked. “ Yea , but my moms gone be mad at me” August said.“ Ok so,  you want me to take her to the hospital ?” he asked .“ Yea” August says. We began driving.

.....................

August P.O.V

“ Mr. August ?” she asked calling me back there . I walked and saw In sleeping. “ She's gonna have to stay for 3 days....were you aware that she was pregnant ?” she asked. “ Well she's been throwing up,  I knew something was up” I say. “ Well ...I'm sorry for your lost , your baby is dead...it seems she miscarriage and she was 3 months pregnant .” she says. I sigh and look at Yn. “ So will she be fine? ” I asked. “ She's fine we just have to get the baby out and run more test on her ” she says. I nod my head and she tells me to exit so they can do they job.

I walk to the waiting room to see Chris fucking up some Mcdonalds.  I sat next to him. “ Are you serious ?” I asked. “ Hell yea!  A nigga was at Mcdonald's and yo crazy ass brother was in my backseat telling me where to go and shit so I couldn't eat! ” he said. I chuckled and took my hat off.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

5 days later

End of Chapter

Happy New Years

NEW YEAR, NEW HOES

Short ass Chapter

But....

Are yall glad August and Troy came?

Chris is hilarious huh?

Lame chapter sorry you guys....

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE