BIO

(You but with horns)

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Codename: Lucifer

Race: Sarkaz

Affiliation: ????

Age: ????

Combat Experience: 17 years

Physical Strength: Excellent

Mobility: Excellent

Physiological Endurance: Excellent

Tactical Planning: Excellent

Originium Adaptability: Normal

Profile:

- (Y/n) or Lucifer once belonged and one of the founder in a criminal organisation that wrecked havoc in Lungmen, Ursus and Kjerag, earning him the nickname 'The Mad Sarkaz', due to the destruction he left behind. His reason for leaving the organisation was kept secret and only a selected few knew of his reason, his sudden decision has caused many members in the organisation to question his decision but in the end, they all gave respect to him leaving.

- Any background information about (Y/n), be it place of birth, birthday, or family are either hidden or deleted, making him anonymous.

Clinical Analysis:

Imaging tests on him show clear outlines of internal organs, with no abnormal dark spots or shadows. No unusual traces of Originium particles present in the circulatory system, no signs of infection, confirming he is uninfected.

[Cell-Originium Assimilation] 0%
Lucifer showed no symptoms of Oripathy.

[Blood Originium-Crystal Density] 0.12u/L Lucifer rarely comes into contact with Originium.

Archive File 1:

------

Archive File 2:

------

Archive File 3:

------

A/n 1: Okay, here is your bio, I was debating to how I am going to make the bio and suddenly went nuts, deciding to make the bio arknights style well, close to it. The bio will be updated as the story progresses, the Doctor will earn his trust and I will also add some voiceline too, what do you think?

A/n 2: Leave some comments and whatnots, let me know what ya think!

A/n 3: I will be putting on your arsenals soon!