Chapter 2: She's Almost Home

(No POV)

Rhodes Island is in a complete panic, after Liskarm reported Ifrit hijacking a chopper, weird series of accidents stared happening before Kal'tsit can issue an order to persue Ifrit.

Jessica: Kya, fire, the 3rd dorm is on fire!

Orchird: Help, the forms are being shredded!

Sora: Kya, help, Red is chasing Texas and Lappland!

Red: Fluffy.

Kal'tsit rubs her face in annoyance, who would have thought that Ifrit, of all people, staged a series of traps to prevent or buy her some time to get away from Rhodes Island, she was very surprised that she even managed to do some damage.

Saria: Well, it could've been worse...

Saria chuckles nervously as she watched at the chaos that is currently happening from the monitors as Silence's eyes twitched before they all turned their heads and saw an unnamed operator holding a cyclic pitch stick.

Unnamed Operator: Dr. Kal'tsit...

Kal'tsit: She's really making things hard...

Unnamed Operator: Yeah, she also did the same to the other choppers so,we have no way of pursuing her but that is the least of our problems...

Silverash: What's wrong?

Unnamed Operator: Uh, Ifrit damaged all the choppers...

Saria: How did no one see this and where is the one in charge of watching the cameras?

Sound of rattling were heard, making them turn their heads and saw the locker moving slightly. Saria and Hellagur looked at each other before Hellagur went and open the locker and a body fell down in the ground, surprising everyone.

Kal'tsit: ....Instructor Doberman?

Lying on the ground is Instructor Doberman, tied up in a provocative way with her mouth gagged with a cloth.

Doberman: Mmmph, mmmh!

Everyone looks at Doberman with a blush as they saw how she was tied up before Silence yells at everyone.

Silence: What are you doing, cut the ropes!

This made everyone to snap out of it and immediately free Doberman.

Saria: Instructor Doberman, who did this to you?

Doberman scowls as she rubs the back of her head.

Doberman: Where's that little brat?

Saria: ...Who?

Doberman glares at Saria, looking very pissed.

Doberman: Ifrit, where is she?