CHAPTER 2

I am one with the wind. I traveled a lot and have been to many places. I never set foot on Earth for I am quite satisfied floating around and having fun with the birds and the clouds. "Hueningkai, I had fun with people last night. We sang and danced our worries away. Why don't you go there too?" My sister asked me suddenly that it made me snap out of my thoughts. I didn't answer. My sister frowned at me, obviously she's concerned. "Sure, I will." I answered insincerely as I left her. I am not afraid of humans or anything. It's just that I feel that there's no need for me to go down there and meet them. I am happy with what I can do and what I have right now. There should be no problem, right? With that, I flew once again. This time, very gently, down every tree that I could see.

The night is still young. Crickets are singing as the birds cuddle into their nests. With my wings spread widely, I allowed the wind to take me wherever he wants. After some time, I ended up in a small village. I sat down to a cloud and enjoyed the view. "It's art." I uttered unconsciously as I admire the stars as if they were painted into the a canvas. "They are. My children are really beautiful that we even receive songs every night from a very beautiful person." A man wearing white said with a soft smile of his face, his silver hair resembles the stars. "Greetings, Moon god. You look lovelier tonight." I bowed and continued. "Who could this person be to earn a compliment from the most beautiful god himself?" He laughed and stated, "Would you want to see the person then? It's about time. He would be here any minute now." I silently nodded as I curiously waited for the human to show up.