CHAPTER 10

"So you really came for me, huh?" The air nymph looked at his lover sleeping soundly. He lay beside him and touched his face. "I missed you." He said as he choked on his own tears. Taehyun's eyes fluttered open. He couldn't believe his eyes. "Hyuka? Is this for real now? Where have you been?" He hugged his man tightly, afraid to let him go for he might vanish once again. "It has been a month since you disappeared. What have you been doing all this time?" Taehyun asked softly as his tears roll down from his eyes to his cheeks. Hueningkai kissed his tears away, "I was banned from stepping onto Earth because I took you out flying. My father took away my wings temporarily as a punishment. He told me to reflect on my actions and to write a report about it, to be sent to the Almighty." He paused. "I'm really sorry if I kept you waiting for a long time. A young nymph like me is powerless without my wings. I'm still lucky to at least communicate with you through your dreams. Forgive me, Hyunie." He pouted. "I never tried to sneak out because you told me before that love takes the consequences. I want to become a better nymph for you so, even if it hurts not to see you for a whole month, I would do it because your love is worthy of the consequences."

After he heard Hueningkai's apology, Taehyun was already a crying mess. He didn't know that his Hyuka is willing to sacrifice his wings, his happiness, for him. He felt dumb doubting the nymph's love for him. He needs to make up to him. He tried his best to stop crying, "Hyuka, I understand. I'm sorry if I doubted you. Without you visiting my dreams every night, I would have probably given up. I am so thankful to have someone like you. Tell me, how could I lessen the pain you had acquired for the whole month?" Taehyun don't have to do anything. His presence is enough for Hueningkai. There's nothing that he could ever wish for. He looked at the moon then, he suddenly got an idea. "Then, please sing for me and only for me." Surprise is visible on his lover's face that it made him feel bad. He knows that his Hyunie never sings before others. Why did he even try? The shorter one stood up. "I don't know how you knew about it but if it's for you and only for  you then, I would sing, forever." He took a deep breathe and started singing.

END

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hey y'all! It's finally finish. I'm so sad. I will miss writing this fic.
Thank you for the love and support you have put into reading this.