CHAPTER 3

It was past 11 in the evening when the human showed up. He is wearing black and has red locks. It's so mesmerizing to see that Hueningkai can't even take his eyes off the young man. 'He ain't that beautiful but he is mesmerizing.' He thought. "There he is. If he ain't human, he could easily pass as one of my children." The Moon god said with a hint of fondness in his eyes. Hueningkai don't get it at all. Why would a god love a human so much? "Pardon me, my god. But, I am really curious as to how this human gained your favor. What did he do?" Hueningkai asked, trying not to sound rude. The Moon god smiled fondly at him and said, "He did the purest thing that he could do for me." The air nymph got even more confused with what the god said.

He looked at the young man once again. He was directly looking at the god and nymph's direction. It caught the nymph off guard. Hueningkai was just about to regain his composure when the young man started to sing. His voice is soft and delicate, just like the raindrops in early May. Yet, it's also powerful like the ocean waves. His voice is also as warm as the summer sun. It made the air nymph feel safe and at home. As the song ended, all the feelings the air nymph felt vanished and for the first time he felt cold. "Who is he?" Hueningkai asked the Moon god. He gulped as he heard the young man's name. "He's Taehyun. My favorite worshiper." As if on cue, Taehyun's eyes fluttered open. Beautiful. Hueningkai swears that he saw the galaxy in it just now. "Taehyun." He uttered as a small smile forms in his lips.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: I'm very sorry if it takes a long time before we have the fluff. I am building a concrete storyline for y'all. We'll have it the next chapter. Promise. 🤙