About A Hundred Years Off

So i discovered Rose was pretty good at singing, Robbie Williams's songs anyway. We got stuck in Belgium, 1914, in the middle of a battle between a German platoon, led by some really brutal guy called Rotmund, and an alien machine the Doctor called a 'Warfreekz'. That was where Rose singing 'Angels' came in, and the two sides retreated thinking she was some Angel of Death. Pretty amusing to watch.

I also discovered how good i was in a fight, when the Doctor landed us in an arena on Phijax IV where a blob of purple called the 'Glutanoid' was in charge. The Doctor, Rose and i were all chained together and we used the low gravity to defeat the others. Then when said purple blob tried to eat Rose and i, the Doctor tricked it into eating some Tardis pills causing it to explode.

They weren't exactly our most spectacular adventures, but they were fun none the less, you know once you got over the near-death part. It was a couple of days later that the Doctor chose our next adventure. He found me in my room, reading and learning a new alien language used by a race called 'Judoon'.

"I decided i want to go to 1979 and see Ian Dury and the Blockheads, better get ready," he told me, plucking the book out of my hand and throwing it to the side, "C'mon get excited."

"I never really liked the Blockheads, "i told him honestly, crawling along my bed to grab the book and getting comfy again.

"What, how could you not like the Blockheads i mean-" and he was off on a tangent, yelling about how great they were and singing several songs while he was at it.

I went back to reading and it was only when he went quiet that i paid him any attention. He was standing with my Snow globe in hand, eyes looking distant as he stared at the flakes.

"Hey be careful with that, I've had it forever," i warned him.

"The Snow – i thought it looked gold for a second, sorry," he put it down.

"Yeah it does that sometimes," i agreed, crossing to stand beside him and looking at the little glass ball, "I don't know why."

"How odd," he grinned down at me, "You're all about the odd things aren't you? Anyway, Blockheads, let's go! I'll see you in the console room."

I rolled my eyes as he slipped out, but headed for the bath anyway. I could take an hour long bath, and only seconds would have passed outside that room, for that i loved the Tardis. Once washed and dried, i tried to find an outfit suitable for the time.

The Tardis kept pushing a long white waterfall dress to the front, no matter how many times i pushed it away so after about ten minutes, i gave up and threw it on my bed. when i turned back tot eh wardrobe, i had been presented with a long grey cardigan and long grey boots.

Slipping on some underwear, i got dressed and brushed my hair out before putting on a white flower headband, not wanting to tie my hair back again. With a quick application of eyeliner, i grabbed one of the Edgar Allen Poe books and hurried to the console room.

 With a quick application of eyeliner, i grabbed one of the Edgar Allen Poe books and hurried to the console room