Chapter 3

Every year the college arranged a festival which lasted three days and on the fourth day there was a grand party. During the festival, some students would make a group to open a stall and sell items while other students were simply the buyers.

~YN's P.O.V~

Today was the first day of the summer festival and I decided to open a food stall as I was a very good cook. Yoongi, Fay and Bambam  decided to join me and they really were very helpful.

I decided to open the stall as I wanted to make some money. Some students had the same purpose as me while others did it only as a hobby or fun.

Cooking in this hot summer was definitely not an easy job but I worked my ass off. Yoongi was also helping me which made my job easier. But on the other hand, his lazy ass dumb sister was giving me a headache, she was just walking around and eating whatever she liked without paying me a penny.

I was getting impatient seeing her clueless behavior when suddenly there was a commotion. A large part of the crowd ran towards a certain spot and Sia also ran following the crowd.

Just about a minute later I could hear an angelic voice which was in harmony with a guitar. It was that Jeon freaking Jungkook! People were working their ass off to earn money while he was just sitting in the middle of a crowd and singing.

He was definitely rich but it wasn't the reason for his popularity. It was his voice that attracted the girls and to tell the truth, I also low-key liked his voice. But no, I didn't like him even a bit!

"Ah, finally the cooking is done. Guys, all of you did a good job," I said as the four of us high fived each other.

We were now ready to serve food when I saw the crowd getting dispersed at the distance, although some Delulu fan-girls were still there drooling over him. Few minutes later I could see Jungkook collecting the money that he made through singing.

"He is already rich, why is he robbing the clueless girls! Such a moron!" I mumbled under my breath but Yoongi somehow heard me.

"He's not robbing anyone and it's not his fault that girls like him," Yoongi retorted as he was also serving the food. Seeing me rolling my eyes he stopped for a second and looked at me. "He will donate the money for a good cause."

"Yeah and I totally believe it!" I muttered and without arguing further, kept doing my job. And yes, Sia was back to my stall again to test my patience.

I was serving the customers while Fay and Bambam were getting all lovey dovey which made me cringe and at the same time smile a little bit. But I was also worried, if Bambam wasn't her soulmate then she was gonna cry her heart out. It wasn't that easy to find a soulmate.

I was almost lost in my thoughts when Sia's agitated whisper took me back to reality.

"Oh my god... Oh my god... It's Jungkook! He's coming here, do something!" Sia whisper shouted, jumping like a crazy girl.

Yeah, he definitely came towards our stall and stopped in front of me. I wasn't surprised because I knew he and Yoongi were quite close so that's why he came here, no other reason.

They exchanged a few words and I served them. Jungkook took his plate from my hand and for a brief moment we made eye contact. Although I hated him, I must admit that he had a face like an angel. Seeing him this close made me think these stupid things.

However Sia wandered around him like a mosquito for quite a while and as she was Yoongi's sister, he couldn't even tell her to go away but to tolerate her presence.

~Time skip~

"Today was hectic, I need a good sleep now," I said as me and Fay were now washing up in the girl's room.

"I'm gonna watch a drama, you know last ti....," Fay suddenly stopped. I closed the sink tap and looked at her in confusion.

"Hey, are you okay? Why did you sudd.... " I was cut off by her screaming. She started jumping in excitement and waved her hands in the air.

"Oh my god, YN. You won't believe it. Look at my wrist," she said and showed me her wrist. My eyes got widened seeing the soulmate scar in it. "Finally I found my soulmate! I knew it, I knew it. Let me call Bambam, he might have one too," She said jumping up and down excitedly.

"How can you be so sure it's him? I mean you've touched many people today." I tried to explain but she didn't pay heed and called Bambam.

When people come in physical contact with their soulmates, a small linear scar is formed on their wrist within one hour of the contact. Whenever they come in contact it happens again and after five scars have formed, they don't  appear anymore. Some lucky people find their soulmates at a young age and some keep waiting and waiting but don't find one. It also happens that some get married to random person getting sick of waiting but then suddenly find their soulmates after marriage. What a messy situation that is!

Bambam wasn't picking up the phone which made her impatient. I was just standing in front of her but suddenly something caught my eyes which made my heart skip a beat.

I also had a scar on my wrist! So I had a contact with my soulmate today! But it could be anyone, my hands touched a lot of people while serving. How the hell was I supposed to know who was it!