Chapter 12

~The next day in college~

~Jungkook's P.O.V~

Last night while washing up, I noticed the third soulmate scar on my wrist. So that meant I met Van Gogh again and I didn't even realize it. Why am I always late to notice my scar!

I was so engrossed in thinking about Van Gogh that I almost forgot the incident that happened earlier that day. I behaved impulsively and said stupid things to YN, that I didn't even mean.

Now I was sitting in the cafeteria and having my meal when I noticed YN enter the cafe. She bought a snack and sat at one of the tables and didn't spare a glance at me.

Now that I saw her, yesterday's incident started playing in my mind. It wasn't her fault at all, it was just an accident. But I acted like a jerk anyways. Maybe I should just apologize to her but considering how she is, I wonder if she would even let me talk or not!

I was lost in my thoughts staring at her figure when suddenly I saw a hand, waving in front of my face.

"Dude, are you okay? I'm trying to talk to you but where are you looking at?" Jimin asked all of a sudden. Yeah, I totally forgot that he was sitting in front of me.

"Do you think she'll forgive me for what I did yesterday?" I asked Jimin.

"About that, look here," Jimin said, shoving his phone in front of my face. "Someone uploaded a video about yesterday's incident just now. How rudely you talked to her dude! She's gonna get bullied now I guess."

It didn't even take a minute and Jimin's words came true. I saw some girls going near her and then they stood in front of her table.

"So miss YN, what are you gonna do now?"

"Just because he accepted you as his project partner, did you think he liked you! Haha!"

"You're so pathetic, YN! Haha just look at the video, "clumsy and bossy woman like you"...... Haha!"

"See, we didn't have to do anything. He showed you your place by himself. Don't think of going near him again."

Those girls were blabbering all nonsense as if I was their possession and no one had the permission to even talk to me. My blood was boiling with anger seeing YN get bullied like this.

I wasn't even a celebrity, yet I was treated like one just because I was rich as hell. I never got the personal space that I deserved and now YN was the one suffering because of my fame.

I wanted to go there and punch all the girls on their faces. But before I could stand up from my seat, I saw YN getting up from her chair. She picked up a glass from the table and threw the water on one of the girl's face. Then without saying anything, she walked out of the cafe like a queen. Those girls just stood there thunderstruck.

"Whoa, did you see that Jungkook? THAT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME. I get it now why you like her so much," Jimin said, with an amused face.

"When did I say that I like her?" I asked widening my eyes. Yeah, I kind of started liking her but hearing it from Jimin's mouth, was a bit embarrassing.

"Awee... why are you getting red? Are you shy Jungkook?" Jimin asked pinching one of my cheeks. This was hella embarrassing.

"I suggest you forget that Van Gogh and go out with YN," Jimin said with a smirk.

His words made my heart drop. Yeah, how could I forget Van Gogh, my soulmate and think about YN! I liked Van Gogh but again I also liked YN. What the hell is happening to me!

A week ago I couldn't even find a girl who matched my taste and now I'm confused between two girls. Fate is playing a sick game with me.

According to the routine she made, we were supposed to meet today regarding the project. But I was sure that she wouldn't come, considering how I humiliated her in front of everyone.

~Author's P.O.V~

At night, Jungkook went to YN's house and rang the doorbell. He was quite surprised seeing the huge mansion as he never imagined her to be rich. (Cause She wasn't rich) Well he knew Yoongi but not close enough to be invited to his house.

"Who may be this handsome young man at my house?" Said Mrs. Mei, Sia's mom, smiling ear to ear.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm here to meet........."

Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as the fat lady hugged him tightly all of a sudden. It felt like his ribs were going to break anytime soon.

"My precious boy! You must be the only heir of Jeon Corp right? Please come inside, I'll call Sia for you!" The lady said after pulling away from the hug.

"Actually I came here to meet Y...... "

Again he couldn't finish his sentence as Sia came out of nowhere all of a sudden. She grabbed his arm and dragged him to the couch.

"Wow Jungkook, finally you're here. Let's talk until Yoongi oppa comes. I'll give you company okay!" Sia exclaimed.

Jungkook was at his wits end at their behavior. All he wanted was to meet YN and apologize but it was harder that it looked. Mrs. Mei came again and shoved sweets inside his mouth and he was unable to talk.

"What is happening here?" Yoongi said entering the house.

Jungkook didn't waste a second and jumped out of the couch. He almost ran towards Yoongi and grabbed his shoulders.

"Hyung, can you just tell me where is YN's room?"

"Go upstairs and turn right, the last one is her room," Yoongi replied with an expressionless face.

Before Mrs Mei could catch him again, he ran upstairs to meet YN. Yoongi just glared at his mother and sister for a moment and went upstairs to his room, unbothered.

"So he came here to meet YN? How is this possible? You do know that how rich of a company Jeon Corp is!" Mrs Mei exclaimed.

"Yeah everyone knows that," Sia said, slouching on the couch.

"Then what are you doing here you brainless bimbo! Go upstairs and listen to what he says to her. You have to get him no matter what!"

Hearing her mother's filthy advice, Sia went towards YN's room but instead of interrupting them she decided to eavesdrop.